Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: An update on ATRS vs the federal government action.

Donated! Let’s keep it going!!!

CGN Regular
    Donated to keep up the fight.

Rick, best of luck. Donated yesterday!

CGN frequent flyer
    Don’t forget ATRS has lots of awesome products from scope rings, slings and everything else.. if you can’t donate, always consider making your purchases with them !!

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    An update from our legal team along with another hefty bill received today. Folks we NEED your help to keep this going.

I am providing the interim account in response to the motion of the Attorney General of Canada to strike pleadings. They have put up a very extensive fight and have a team of at least six lawyers working on this. That is because what you are asking for will have a lingering impact on the industry as a whole. The work will continue for another two weeks as the factum comes together. Additionally, I have asked Zakary Whittamore of Armalytics to provide an affidavit showing the AR-10 platform was restricted before May 1, 2020, to show the Attorney General of Canada argument has no legal foundation.

--
    EDWARD L. BURLEW, LL.B.,
    Barrister & Solicitor
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

[QUOTE=alberta tactical rifle;18015411]An update from our legal team along with another hefty bill received today. Folks we NEED your help to keep this going.

I am providing the interim account in response to the motion of the Attorney General of Canada to strike pleadings. They have put up a very extensive fight and have a team of at least six lawyers working on this. That is because what you are asking for will have a lingering impact on the industry as a whole. The work will continue for another two weeks as the factum comes together. Additionally, I have asked Zakary Whittamore of Armalytics to provide an affidavit showing the AR-10 platform was restricted before May 1, 2020, to show the Attorney General of Canada argument has no legal foundation.

Just an observation but I can't readily find your donation link again? It's not at the front of this thread of on your website homepage?

Thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Thanks for the update Rick, just sent some more funds.

This is everyone's fight guys, they are just fighting it for us. Lets help them fund it!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/ejrdm-cla...changes/donate

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by DUC_Dali View Post
    Just an observation but I can't readily find your donation link again? It's not at the front of this thread of on your website homepage?

Thanks
    I put the link in my post just now but this is a good point. Rick could maybe put the link in the first post of this thread?

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    [QUOTE=DUC_Dali;18015446]
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    An update from our legal team along with another hefty bill received today. Folks we NEED your help to keep this going.

Thanks
    As Jay was so kind to post our GoFundMe BUT they take 5% of the gross. In order to make every penny count we set up an email for EMTs that go directly to our legal teams trust account.

legal@albertatacticalrifle.com Answer to security question to be lpcisevil

I want to thank ALL who have helped us so far, without your help we could not have undertaken this action alone, but we are still a long way off given the governments tactics, from getting in front of the judge.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Uber Super GunNutz
    Thanks for the update.

Will there be a way to watch court proceedings when the time comes?
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"