Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: An update on ATRS vs the federal government action.

in for another small donation
    "Victory favours the prepared"

Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot82 View Post
    In my opinion, the best way to "repay" our donations if we win would be to crank out rifles/receiver-combos. Like, around the clock. Complete guns, barreled receivers, or just receivers; whatever you can. I don't want anything back from you guys except the chance to buy your rifles again, and a lot of them.
    Popcorn thought. If you want to “repay” everyone who donated to the legal fund. Why not give only the people who donated the chance at buying a custom receiver set or barrel or something like that. So at some time in the future, those who helped win the fight can silently brag when they pull out their custom, whatever, out of a case. Win/win!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AirCanada View Post
    Popcorn thought. If you want to “repay” everyone who donated to the legal fund. Why not give only the people who donated the chance at buying a custom receiver set or barrel or something like that. So at some time in the future, those who helped win the fight can silently brag when they pull out their custom, whatever, out of a case. Win/win!
    I really like this idea!

I think the kids these days would call that a "flex"

A Modern Sporter with a small custom engraving or specialized serial number set? I really like the idea!

Maybe a steaming turd with an X on it?

Possibly make a contest of it by asking for submissions from the community as to what it would be.

Another popcorn thought !

Delete
    Last edited by Stjame; 06-13-2021 at 11:33 PM.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    I like this idea!! Let me run it by our legal dept to see if they can see any snags as far as ALGC is concerned.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

I also approve of this custom receiver set idea.

Or special engraving or the likes. I have 6 receivers held in the shop that could benefit from it
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    June 29th update.
    Ed and team were in court today for several hours presenting arguments in front of Judge Gagne. Many were heard from both sides, a few dismissed but the important ones stood.
    Now we wait for her decision as she has reserved decision for now.

Sorry we were hoping for more concrete info to pass along but it could be worse. Her decision could have been an instant and unfavourable one. Reserved is not always bad.
    More to follow as we get it.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there