Page 1 of 16 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: An update on ATRS vs the federal government action.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar

An update on ATRS vs the federal government action.

Typical of the government, they do not like to play fair when it comes to legal actions. We filed our action to cover some very basic fundamental rights.
    When the Alberta CFO demanded we produce all of our clients info, we said no, not now , not ever.
    When they said we could not ship orders placed prior to the May 1st OIC, we held back shipping despite their being known legal precedent to the contrary. Recently we got authorization from the AG that allowed us to ship the pre May 1 orders, finally. They have been ready to ship for several months but to avoid my old arse from landing in jail, we obliged the demand of the CFO until the AG confirmed we could lawfully ship the pre May 1 2020 orders to their owners.

We are asking for compensation from the government so that we will have the financial resources to refund those that ordered after May 1 2020, should the government not allow us to fulfill the thousands of orders we have, made and are ready to ship. In transparency we are also asking for damages as the unlawful changes to the FRT has had a significant negative impact on our business.

Name:  Xerox Scan_02082021134631-page-001.jpg
Views: 14186
Size:  75.6 KB
    Name:  Xerox Scan_02082021134631-page-002.jpg
Views: 14214
Size:  75.4 KB
    Name:  Xerox Scan_02082021134631-page-003.jpg
Views: 13936
Size:  12.5 KB

For anyone who wants to donate to help fund this costly action we have a GoFundMe set up at https://www.gofundme.com/f/ejrdm-cla...changes/donate these folks deduct 5% of the gross

OR a direct email for EMT donations that puts 100% of your donation into the trust account at legal@albertatacticalrifle.com Security answer to be lpcisevil
    Last edited by alberta tactical rifle; 04-30-2021 at 12:44 PM.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Thanks for the update

Keep it up

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Scary.. (not that it applies to me, unfortunately I missed the boat for one of your receiver sets.) The fact that they tried to get everyone's data is ominous.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Hancock View Post
    Scary.. (not that it applies to me, unfortunately I missed the boat for one of your receiver sets.) The fact that they tried to get everyone's data is ominous.
    It is.

But what is truly scary is that so many gun owners are not aware of the insidious nature of not only the OIC but also of blatant annihilation of your charter rights.
    So many figure that someone will rescue them from what is happening, yet do nothing to support those who actually are doing something as they do not feel the direct effect, YET.
    I am not singling you out just stating the reality of what is or isn't happening within the gun culture.

IF and when this proposed gun buy back ever becomes reality, what will our guns and businesses really be valued at. By setting a precedent we could raise the bar so to speak significantly when it comes to the value.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Regular
    This is downright egregious. Why did they want the customers info? Only one reason and it is pretty obvious. Thank you for sticking up for us and standing up to the tyrants.

CGN Regular coldcashandcolderhearts's Avatar
    Thanks for this update. I am pleased to hear orders prior to OIC will be shipped.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

I hope Albertan gun owners are contacting Kenney and asking why the CFO has not been replaced.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Would an additional class action lawsuit by all gun owners affected who want to join in help. I'm just asking as I picture this class action having a couple hundred thousand complainants looking for compensation for pain and suffering, mental anguish financial loss, loss of use etc. Etc.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Just sent some moola your way. Godspeed.

Page 1 of 16 12345678911 ... LastLast