Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FINALLY, a replacement option for the factory X-Bolt rotary mags

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar

FINALLY, a replacement option for the factory X-Bolt rotary mags

FINALLY, a replacement option for the factory X-Bolt rotary mags.

CNC machined from 7075 aluminum, our new Browning X-Bolt detachable bottom metal (DBM) utilizes the AICS/Accurate/MDT mag platform that has been the gold standard for reliability for years.
    All edges have been radiused for a smooth feel to protect the operators hands. The trigger guard has been enlarged for use with gloves and the mag release is located inside the trigger guard.
    We currently offer our X-Bolt DBM for short action only but have a long action version in development.
    We have kept tolerances tight in the magwell in order to fit the metal AICS/Accurate platform mags very snug and eliminate the rattle you find in some DBM kits that utilize these mags.
    If you are using polymer AICS style mags you may need to sand the mag slightly in order to fit in the magwell.

These DBM are a DROP-IN replacement for the factory DBM inlet. NO MODIFICATION TO YOUR STOCK REQUIRED!!

Comes with a replacement rear action screw but utilizes the factory front action screw.

The price is $650, and includes one Accurate/MDT magazine.

• CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum
    • Hard Anodized finish
    • No sharp edges
    • Drop-in for factory inlet, no modification to stock required
    • Employs AICS/Accurate/MDT metal mags
    • Mag release located inside trigger guard
    • Currently only available for short action Browning X-Bolt
    • Tight tolerances for snug fitting mag
    • Compatible with aftermarket triggers
    • CANADIAN MADE!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Man, this would have been the greatest thing when I had my xbolt. Never was a fan of the rotary magazines or their price… this is going to be a big ticket item I’d wager.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

I see that this is for the short actions, but does it fit the 6.5 prc calibre? And if so how much room is there for the guys that like to seat their bullets long?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Tactical ninjas prefer short action. Imagine those would be popular for prs powder puff cartridges. But really, would someone go this way over a complete stock replacement or chasis. Remains to be seen.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pointdexter View Post
    I see that this is for the short actions, but does it fit the 6.5 prc calibre? And if so how much room is there for the guys that like to seat their bullets long?
    I think you would still be maxed out with the mag length (2.950") for the WSM/PRC mags, unless you built off the med or long action. There are no med action mags as of yet, but I'm sure someone is working on it.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wallz View Post
    I think you would still be maxed out with the mag length (2.950") for the WSM/PRC mags, unless you built off the med or long action. There are no med action mags as of yet, but I'm sure someone is working on it.
    Correct. Max inside of an Accurate metal mag is 2.90", the MDT metal mag is 2.960". According to my caliper.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Any time frame on when the long action will be ready and at what price point?
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    Any time frame on when the long action will be ready and at what price point?
    We are hoping in the next month or 2. Pricing will be similar.

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    OMG, i had to check 2x to see if this was an April fools joke. I have skipped over Browning's line up due to proprietary mags, this could definitely change that!
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by jparent View Post
    OMG, i had to check 2x to see if this was an April fools joke. I have skipped over Browning's line up due to proprietary mags, this could definitely change that!
    Actually we were ready to launch on April 1st but held off for this very reason.
    This is no joke, they DO exist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast