Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: An update on ATRS vs the federal government action.

That's a huge bill. Will donate again. Agree with a previous post. No need to repay anything. Just build more awesome stuff for us.
    CCFR Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    That is a HUGE bill. It’s disgusting that our government uses our tax dollars to fight against us in court and the cost is so crippling that very few can even consider facing it. Thanks to all of you helping out financially.

As an ATRS customer I’m beyond impressed by what you produce and the service you provide. You folks are top notch.

Keep up the good fight and thank you for what you’re doing for all of us.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

My math says that ~$75, 200 of this fight has come out of your pocket. The circumstances that have put that kind of burden on you are criminal. However, that means that almost $125,000 has been donated and fundraiser which I am super proud of the community for doing. I have given what I can. We just need to keep shoveling money into this fight because the government and RCMP are wrong.
    Last edited by Levon12345; 05-03-2021 at 09:17 PM.
    NSCC 2018 Designated Marksman champion
    CAFSAC 2018 10th place Service Rifle
    AOSC Bisley, UK 2019 19th place international shooter

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Typical of the government, they do not like to play fair when it comes to legal actions. We filed our action to cover some very basic fundamental rights.
    When the Alberta CFO demanded we produce all of our clients info, we said no, not now , not ever.
    When they said we could not ship orders placed prior to the May 1st OIC, we held back shipping despite their being known legal precedent to the contrary. Recently we got authorization from the AG that allowed us to ship the pre May 1 orders, finally. They have been ready to ship for several months but to avoid my old arse from landing in jail, we obliged the demand of the CFO until the AG confirmed we could lawfully ship the pre May 1 2020 orders to their owners.

We are asking for compensation from the government so that we will have the financial resources to refund those that ordered after May 1 2020, should the government not allow us to fulfill the thousands of orders we have, made and are ready to ship. In transparency we are also asking for damages as the unlawful changes to the FRT has had a significant negative impact on our business.

For anyone who wants to donate to help fund this costly action we have a GoFundMe set up at https://www.gofundme.com/f/ejrdm-cla...changes/donate these folks deduct 5% of the gross

OR a direct email for EMT donations that puts 100% of your donation into the trust account at legal@albertatacticalrifle.com Security answer to be lpcisevil
    bump

Sent $20, keep up the fight guys!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Levon12345 View Post
    My math says that ~$75, 200 of this fight has come out of your pocket. That's criminal. However, that means that almost $125,000 has been donated and fundraiser which I am super proud of the community for doing. I have given what I can. We just need to keep shoveling money into this fight because the governemnt and RCMP are wrong.
    Your math is good. The thing is is that about 80% of ATRS's income has been choked off by the illegal actions of the rcmp, cfo and other government low lives.
    Think about it, ALL of their semi automatics, which really was their bread and butter are no longer able to be manufactured or sold. A couple thousand MS sets are sitting in storage waiting to be shipped to their lawful owners, many who are likely to be asking for refunds.
    Sure they can still build bolt actions but there is a lot of stiff competition from other businesses who don't have nearly the overhead to compete with.
    It takes a shiite load of rings and rails to cover the monthly overhead and wages.
    These guys are feeling about the same wrath as Bruce Montague (spelling?) did from the same band of thugs. Sorry Bruce if I got the spelling wrong.
    The government not only wants them out of business but broke and homeless as well.

Rick as usual I appreciate your transparency. THIS is why I have dealt with you for all these years.

CGN frequent flyer
    $45 mo money bump.

Wish I had more to give. Perhaps you should talk with CGN admin on doing a forum wide fund raiser?

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Another $100.00
    From me
    Stay strong and fight to the death
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    My intent should we win this is to repay everyone who has supported our cause.
    Being able to keep my property is enough for me too.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Unfortunately there are far too many scams running around, so I totally understand your thinking.
    For what it is worth however, I can assure you every penny that comes through our legal email system goes directly into the trust account.
    I find it funny that so many guys that have donated have assumed alter egos.
    My intent should we win this is to repay everyone who has supported our cause.
    Donating again today, appreciate the desire to reimburse donors. I’d rather the money be used as you see fit if we are successful. Perhaps a donation or donation matching campaign to fund future gun advocacy efforts with some of the Canadian gun rights organizations if you decide not to use the funds for ATRS operations?
    Support safe firearms ownership in Canada! Donate to legal challenges to the OIC and join the CCFR. Write or call your MP, Mendicino, or the PM. Take a Mapleseed course with a novice or take a friend to the range.

For sales on the EE, shipping to the majors included, payment by EMT, extra insurance at buyers discretion and expense. No trades unless mentioned in ad.