Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Show me your last Wolverine Purchase!!!

I’m here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I’m all out of gum.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    You are correct in that these sights are monitored. In my opinion we are our worse enemy, by trying to hide in the closet! We have nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed off, we are not criminals, unknot your panties, grow a pair and stand up for your rights. Feel free to disagree, at least you are still allowed to do that!

I am taking the Government to court, what are you doing?
    Best gun related post I have seen in 2021.....Love it!

By the way any of you 'A' holes think he's being an ass, he happens to be one of the nicest guys out there.....just to the point lol
    Last edited by Runt; 02-08-2021 at 10:55 PM.
    *Exchange offers expire within 24hrs*

CGN frequent flyer
    I'm just checking tracking every few hours for my latest Wolverine purchase. Magpul bipod for the lost in transit chassis I bought off the EE. Perhaps it will show up sometime after the bipod.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free.
    Bureaucracy not an instrument of democratic government but, on the contrary, the worst enemy of freedom and democracy.
    If the penalty for a crime is a fine, then that law only applies to the poor.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BioPace View Post
    I'm just checking tracking every few hours for my latest Wolverine purchase. Magpul bipod for the lost in transit chassis I bought off the EE. Perhaps it will show up sometime after the bipod.
    I fell ya, shipping form the east side of Saskatchewan goes to those Canada Post re-sort plants that are understaffed due to the COVID issues.
    *Exchange offers expire within 24hrs*

monopod for my aics chassis

Last thing I purchased from you guys was a Christmas surprise box in December 2019!
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    You are correct in that these sights are monitored. In my opinion we are our worse enemy, by trying to hide in the closet! We have nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed off, we are not criminals, unknot your panties, grow a pair and stand up for your rights. Feel free to disagree, at least you are still allowed to do that!

I am taking the Government to court, what are you doing?
    Well it looks like one of your staff? looking for this info? seems real strange to me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall View Post
    Well it looks like one of your staff? looking for this info? seems real strange to me.
    One of the staff of Wolverine starting a thread to show off purchases from Wolverine? Yeah, you're right. Real fishy...

Just let me adjust my tinfoil hat before we continue.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    ^^^ yeah, apologies to Wolverine for posting that stuff in your forum.

Tidy it up and lets all move on.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Last thing I bought, I think was this gun skin (not my rifle, not my photo but same skin I put on a hunting rifle for a relative):

I am actually looking for another one: have any left?

(Again, not my gun. Been harassed enough by anti-gun people I know about the OIC. Yes, Wolverines, I have rabidly anti-gun family who would doxx me in a heartbeat if they thought I owned an OIC firearm: welcome to the world now.)
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast