Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking: CCFR injunction unsuccessful, but it's not over

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    What does this mean with regards to the amnesty? As it sits now, we're all criminals next April if we don't turn in our guns?
    Pretty much

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    What does this mean with regards to the amnesty? As it sits now, we're all criminals next April if we don't turn in our guns?
    Mass non-compliance, my friend

CGN frequent flyer
    There wont be a buyback put in place by then, expect an extension of the amnesty for another 2 years. Its already mentioned in the IBM contract to design the buyback. This will be in limbo for years.

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SASQUATCH View Post
    Also this, most people are simply going to keep their guns that aren't Rs and registered.
    f:P

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SASQUATCH View Post
    100%

CGN frequent flyer
    The judgement and reasoning will be published soon, we should all read it carefully.

I have not seen anything bad here so far but we must remember as a community to maintain dignity and decency. Absolutely no negative comments towards the judge, rude comments don't change the past or encourage positive change in the future.

Unless of course you want a screenshot of your comment floating around on twitter and being claimed as "representative" of all of us.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post
    The judgement and reasoning will be published soon, we should all read it carefully.

I have not seen anything bad here so far but we must remember as a community to maintain dignity and decency. Absolutely no negative comments towards the judge, rude comments don't change the past or encourage positive change in the future.

Unless of course you want a screenshot of your comment floating around on twitter and being claimed as "representative" of all of us.
    Everything you said x 10.

Please everyone heed this gentleman’s advice.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    There wont be a buyback put in place by then, expect an extension of the amnesty for another 2 years. Its already mentioned in the IBM contract to design the buyback. This will be in limbo for years.
    That's a good point, I've had to deal with them at work. They need approval to get approvals, once the request for requesting an approval has been approved. This could take a while.

It's gonna be a challenge. We knew this from the start.
    Question goes are thing a better if covid disappears and we return to normal soon or if it continues like pandemics in the past lasting 2-4 years....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    There will probably be another election by then , so you never know as Trudeau may be gone . Plus , thanks to Harper and the CPC , the long gun registry is gone , so the govt. has no idea who owns those OIC banned guns that were previously non restricted .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post

Also this, most people are simply going to keep their guns that aren't Rs and registered.
    IBM is the company that designed the federal government's Phoenix pay system. The problems continue six years after it was brought in. The amnesty may be extended for years and years!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast