Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking: CCFR injunction unsuccessful, but it's not over

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rider View Post
    There will probably be another election by then , so you never know as Trudeau may be gone . Plus , thanks to Harper and the CPC , the long gun registry is gone , so the govt. has no idea who owns those OIC banned guns that were previously non restricted .
    Unless they manage to get Bill C-71 up and running.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by rentedzone View Post
    Unless they manage to get Bill C-71 up and running.
    You should have already bought the guns you intended to keep the first time the Libs got elected 5 years ago.
    f:P

Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post
    The judgement and reasoning will be published soon, we should all read it carefully.

I have not seen anything bad here so far but we must remember as a community to maintain dignity and decency. Absolutely no negative comments towards the judge, rude comments don't change the past or encourage positive change in the future.

Unless of course you want a screenshot of your comment floating around on twitter and being claimed as "representative" of all of us.
    This.

I skimmed the decision and she seemed to give us a fair shake at this stage of the proceedings. As far as the law is concerned, this is all material damages and not infringement on rights, so the bar is incredibly high to seek an injunction.

Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    You should have already bought the guns you intended to keep the first time the Libs got elected 5 years ago.
    Oh that's fair. I guess it's only guns purchased after C-71 right?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    What does this mean with regards to the amnesty? As it sits now, we're all criminals next April if we don't turn in our guns?
    Yes.

Never forget what Poly, the CGC, MS and the Turd Reich did to you and your family.

Never forget.
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.

How does this affect getting Windy Wendy on the stand? I thought she was intervening on this case? Hope we still get the opportunity to expose her BS in a courtroom!
    Over-glorified Kettle Operator
    Hunting & Sport Shooting Enthusiast

Take a new person out shooting today!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    There wont be a buyback put in place by then, expect an extension of the amnesty for another 2 years. Its already mentioned in the IBM contract to design the buyback. This will be in limbo for years.

Also this, most people are simply going to keep their guns that aren't Rs and registered.

This will probably be in limbo for decaades, unless corrected by a future CPC majority (one can hope)....

Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post
    The judgement and reasoning will be published soon, we should all read it carefully.

I have not seen anything bad here so far but we must remember as a community to maintain dignity and decency. Absolutely no negative comments towards the judge, rude comments don't change the past or encourage positive change in the future.

Unless of course you want a screenshot of your comment floating around on twitter and being claimed as "representative" of all of us.
    Gonna have to torch this whole website if thats the idea. Go have a peek in the political and off topic areas, decency and dignity is long gone here.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    What does this mean with regards to the amnesty? As it sits now, we're all criminals next April if we don't turn in our guns?
    April 30, 2022
    -- Order Declaring an Amnesty Period (2020): SOR/2020-97
    http://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p2/2020/2...ors97-eng.html

I suspect that you probably meant 2022. But technically, next April's only 54 days away.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by n0t1ap View Post
    Look at that.

It's Donate O'Clock again.
    so dont donate, just sit there and whine and take it up the six like the lieberals want canadians to do.
    legal challenges arent cheap, and the AG lawyers will try and drag this out for years....to try and make us run out of money so we drop the case.
    this isnt just about firearms, its also about property rights in canada, which we dont have.
    the liberals want to take everything....but thats ok....just be a keyboard whiner and sit back and watch.
    me....i'd prefer to keep everything i have baught over the years, and have donated to the ccfr legal fund on many occasions since this started.
    but thats ok...you just sit back and whine
    machinist, we do precision quess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge
    CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, CPC

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast