Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CDX order time window

CDX order time window

I hope some experienced guys here or even Cadex reps can answer this question before I put in an order.
    I intend to put the order in with one of the Ontario dealers, for CDX-R7 SHP 308 win. The dealer told me the estimate lead window is about 4 months. Is it really true to take that long?
    I pretty much will go with the default configurations such as 24" barrel, 20MOA, etc. Will it make the window shorter? For once I was thinking 0 MOA because I mainly shoot less than 500 yards, but I think going with 20MOA might make the window shorter.

But the dealer cannot really answer this question though. It's all about manufacturer as they said.

My concern is that after 4 months, it's winter time here and I will miss lots of fun day at the range.

Check around and see if any other dealers have em in stock. I know gobigtactical.ca usually has a decent amount of cadex ####.

Quote Originally Posted by proxemus View Post
    Check around and see if any other dealers have em in stock. I know gobigtactical.ca usually has a decent amount of cadex ####.
    checked, same stuff, lead window 3 months, and they are located in BC even more inconvenient for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JQIAN View Post
    checked, same stuff, lead window 3 months, and they are located in BC even more inconvenient for me.
    Ah ####. That's nein good then. Might have to just wait. I have a cadex and I can tell you it is 100% as good as my accuracy international if not better. Im waiting for them to come out with a 223/224valk model to get another one. But I'd say if u wanna go shooting in time being just buy a used easy to sell gun. Tikka 308s sell like hot cakes. Prob sell it for what u would buy used. Lol

Just FYI, I have one for sale in the EE right now that is brand new.

Quote Originally Posted by proxemus View Post
    Ah ####. That's nein good then. Might have to just wait. I have a cadex and I can tell you it is 100% as good as my accuracy international if not better. Im waiting for them to come out with a 223/224valk model to get another one. But I'd say if u wanna go shooting in time being just buy a used easy to sell gun. Tikka 308s sell like hot cakes. Prob sell it for what u would buy used. Lol
    I was looking at tikka t3x too. For the TAC model it's almost 3000, for the UPR it's 2000. I was thinking why not drop another few thousands and get a Cadex though? :D

I was looking at tikka t3x too. For the TAC model it's almost 3000, for the UPR it's 2000. I was thinking why not drop another few thousands and get a Cadex though? :D
    I had a tac a1 tikka. It was a good rifle but it's like comparing a Ford focus to a Ferrari. The cadex does everything better. Lol

delete
    Last edited by Clocked92; 08-12-2021 at 12:24 AM.

thanks, even though the color is not my favorite I am fine with it. However you are in SK, and it's hard for me to not seeing it first before making the monetary transfer.
    I usually do the private trade with same geo-location so that I can see it first.

thanks, even though the color is not my favorite I am fine with it. However you are in SK, and it's hard for me to not seeing it first before making the monetary transfer.
    I usually do the private trade with same geo-location so that I can see it first.
    Shoot me a Private message and I’ll send you any pics/videos that you’d like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast