Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Red Dot for GHM9 ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    It is for the N/R version, yes. Preferably something compatible with NVGs as well. Forgot that snippet, oops.
    I run my PVS-14 single tube NOD on my left non dominant eye. I find it hard to use my NOD with my optics (PA 1-6X) because I can't line up the two tubes. I find it better to use an IR laser on the rifle with the NOD.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Can’t go wrong with an Eotech. You know it will survive. Are you looking for magnification?
    Gmh9 are awesome!

Boss runs an RMR on his With the 1/3 cowitness mount it sits perfect.

I've had a few vortex and holosuns, recently bought a Primary Arms SLx MD-25 with ACSS reticle. Very impressed. I sold my other dots cause I only really needed one and I liked it better. Big clear glass, crisp reticle, and came with low, cowitness and 1/3 witness riser mounts. Cost around $300. Worth a look. No flip-up caps available however.

So I'm trying to pick a red dot for my GHM9 that will be coming on my next epic canoe trip. What I am trying to do is pick a decent red dot for it and was wondering if any of you have put one on or pros and cons to each. not looking for cheap necessarily but quality. This is not a cheap rifle so don't want a $100 optic...

Any suggestions from the gallery ?
    Hi Leigh.

Just found this (Falke LE Gen2 Red Dot Sight) on sale,$299 , at a CGN business site.

Seems interesting so I ordered one.

Interesting review on youtube by LowReady Media.

Good luck on your quest.

I use a primary arms 1x cyclops prism with acss reticle but it’s mostly because I have astigmatism and can’t use red dots effectively.

Aimpoint acro
    Save Hong Kong!

So I'm trying to pick a red dot for my GHM9 that will be coming on my next epic canoe trip. What I am trying to do is pick a decent red dot for it and was wondering if any of you have put one on or pros and cons to each. not looking for cheap necessarily but quality. This is not a cheap rifle so don't want a $100 optic...

Any suggestions from the gallery ?
    I have a Holosun HE510C in green which I have on a Kriss Vector. Not a top shelf optic by any means but it does what I need and fits the bill. The big circle reticle is very useful for quick target acquisition.

Holosun for red dot, Vortez Spitfire 3x if you want some zoom Leigh, my two cents.

Any plans for more N/R GHM9 barrels?

Aimpoint Micro

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast