Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pedersoli Black Widow 22LR

I’m interested into that! Shorter barrel would even be better!

CGN frequent flyer
    Overly funky styling, and to me it seems about $100 too steep. Barrel could be a bit shorter; though I don't know if it would be much smaller if it was folded down. Be nice if it did fold slightly tighter. I think if was specifying what I'd like, it would probably have a little bit shorter barrel as an option, straight grip wood stock, and minimalist fore end. Rear peep would be nice.

And as a survival gun, I'd like to see it chambered in .22 Hornet, or .357 Magnum (or .256 Magnum if I was dreaming a little).

Sorry if it sounds overly critical. Still is a neat idea, and I'm sure it's done well.
    Pureblood survivor of the dreaded 'vid!

Profanity and personal slurs are poor substitutes for logic and education.

someone please enlighten me ...

is there any legal reason why these can't be manufactured to break down like say an old cooey 84 ?

that folding in half thing ( and its not folding in half , more like a 135 degrees ) is ridiculous if you ask me , is still bulky , misshapen and awkward in any backpack.

I can appreciate Pedersoli throwing a bone to us poors, but execution is perhaps a bit misguided. Maybe a traditional pistol grip stock and forend and options of 25-20 or 25acp?
    Slava Ukraini!

I dunno, awkward and kinda ugly.
    He can't shoot like that with a stock Savage and a Bushnell scope

Another folding rifle that doesn't quite fold in half.
    Indeed,
    it ain't over until the nourishment enhanced non male peoplekind sings.
    straightandnarrow

CGN Regular
    It looks very nice in general. As others have mentioned a shorter barrel and or other chamberings would be superb!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brutus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tactical lever View Post
    Overly funky styling, and to me it seems about $100 too steep. Barrel could be a bit shorter; though I don't know if it would be much smaller if it was folded down. Be nice if it did fold slightly tighter. I think if was specifying what I'd like, it would probably have a little bit shorter barrel as an option, straight grip wood stock, and minimalist fore end. Rear peep would be nice.

And as a survival gun, I'd like to see it chambered in .22 Hornet, or .357 Magnum (or .256 Magnum if I was dreaming a little).

Sorry if it sounds overly critical. Still is a neat idea, and I'm sure it's done well.
    I could have swore I seen the CEO of Pedersoli at a Euro shotshow YouTube, bragging about a brand new single shot 22 Hornet in the works. Synthetic stocks place to attach red dot optic and a flashlight?
    Canadian government runs on trans, gays and French speaking women. Let them fight the next war over there.
    Myself i will crack a beer and merely watch.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brutus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    I could have swore I seen the CEO of Pedersoli at a Euro shotshow YouTube, bragging about a brand new single shot 22 Hornet in the works. Synthetic stocks place to attach red dot optic and a flashlight?
    The conversation with a reporter started with the recent interest in a straight pull bolt rifle or carbine in 222 Remington for predator control. This rifle made by another Euro manufacturer.
    Then the reporter asked about rumours of a brand new 22 Hornet rifle in the early development stage by Pedersoli.
    Canadian government runs on trans, gays and French speaking women. Let them fight the next war over there.
    Myself i will crack a beer and merely watch.

I'm a big fan of single shot rifles, but I don't see the practicality of this example.
    In 22lr, I would prefer a 10/22 takedown.

I think this rifle would do better with a smaller centerfire cartridge, like 204 Ruger or 22 Hornet. Or maybe another more powerful rimfire like the 17 HMR.
    The West wants Out!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast