Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pedersoli Black Widow 22LR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    The CZ and CZ Springfield M6 copy garnered the same critisicm regards its lack of wood the large trigger guard.
    But they hold thier value very well on our EE.
    It's just a tool from a toolbox.
    I suggest if this Pedersoli rifle is eventually chambered in 17 HMR and 22 Hornet they will sell themselves quite easily.
    My two bits only.
    17hmr and even 22mag I could see. Would be cool if they did 17WSM too, not a lot of people chambering that.

Im not so sure about centerfire though? That would require more significant changes to the action, and who knows what sort of pressure these are being built to withstand? 22 and 17 hornet would be cool though! Not a lot of single shot options for those guys, other than T/C Encores etc and those cost far more than this is expected to run. That said, I'm not sure there is a lot of market demand for either of those cartridges? Us gunnutz would love 'em, but we are only a small part of the gun-buying public.
    Last edited by Suther; 02-12-2021 at 05:30 PM.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

How is this more than twice the money of a Little Badger when it's pretty much the same thing? Asking for a friend

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    You would think at that price it would have nicer sights.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rifleman338 View Post
    How is this more than twice the money of a Little Badger when it's pretty much the same thing? Asking for a friend
    Brand name. Metal sights. Stock that actually has a grip. Probably better fit and finish, but can't really say without seeing one in person. The badger is a very cheap gun, both in price and quality, this looks like a step up in quality, and with that you pay more money for it.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Super GunNutz
    I like this. However, second the shorter overall and other calibers. One frame, two caliber combo maybe?

The Black Widow rifles 22LR have arrived, they look nicer than I thought they would. Very nice ergonomic stock and they come with a pic rail which can be installed for running optics. The rifle is incredibly solid and offers a very nice cheek weld for accurate shooting. Threaded barrel and pic rail on forestock offer lots of options for accessories. Shell holder in the stock for easy reloading. We hope to see these in 22mag and 17 HMR eventually.
    Price is 449.95
    Check them out here:
    https://marstar.ca/product/pedersoli-black-widow-22lr/

Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Is that rear sight just a notch, or a peep sight?

Also curious about the forend when folded. In the pictures, it's forward and rotated from it's normal position. Does it just freely slide around when folded?
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    Is that rear sight just a notch, or a peep sight?

Also curious about the forend when folded. In the pictures, it's forward and rotated from it's normal position. Does it just freely slide around when folded?
    Rear sight is a notch. The foreend does not move freely, there is a large screw on the bottom of forend you can easily loosen to slide it forward, see picture.

Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    I know there's a few people who like the notch and post sights still, but considering how close that is mounted to the eye, what a waste of an opportunity to put a proper peep sight in that location.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

20% off xmas sale.

Hmm, very tempting..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast