Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Shipping Canada post is hurting your bussiness

Shipping Canada post is hurting your bussiness

Last edited by josey wales; 09-10-2021 at 05:05 AM.
    Play stupid games...Win stupid prizes.
    WARNING Does Not Play Well With Others
    CSSA and CCFR member

There is plenty of posts on CP lack of service on CGN. This have been going on for more than a year now.

Their tracking is useless when there is delays. Even calling will get you back to the info on their web site.thats all they can say.
    The card - notice - not left is a plaque - this is CP employees not doing their job - plain and simple.

Lost 3 packages in 2020 - insurances is also a pain.

Must say in the last month - got about 5 orders sent by CP that made it faster than expected - two BC to QC. If it was always that way, there will be no complains.

Here - Canpar - Fed Ex - even UPS work great. Those stepped up their services to pick up the ball...
    Last edited by Janeau; 02-11-2021 at 10:53 AM.

Last edited by josey wales; 09-10-2021 at 05:05 AM.
    Play stupid games...Win stupid prizes.
    WARNING Does Not Play Well With Others
    CSSA and CCFR member

CGN Regular
    My new henry rifle came 2 weeks ago, that monday, online it said, attempted delivery, card left. You guessed it, no card left, went through my security camera footage, we live on a dead end road, no delivery guy came to door and no delivery truck came down road. Why straight up lie to me, why not just put online, pickup at post office.

Well....they do have a union....soooooo they don't care.

I've had good luck w/ CP if shipping strictly in the West. Once it crosses into Ont or further east, takes weeks. BC to AB and vice versa is still 2 days. CanPar is sketchy at best, UPS has been good, FedEx are a complete and utter joke. They lost a 150lb blower motor of ours last week. Completely lost it. Got a record of it being loaded, and that's it. Local driver refuse's to drive on a gravel driveway... Your in AB pal, maybe better get a different line of work...
    Victory Formation

"Somebody get a gun and shoot it! Doesn't anybody have a gun?" Jaws 1975
    A society grows great when men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greglc View Post
    My new henry rifle came 2 weeks ago, that monday, online it said, attempted delivery, card left. You guessed it, no card left, went through my security camera footage, we live on a dead end road, no delivery guy came to door and no delivery truck came down road. Why straight up lie to me, why not just put online, pickup at post office.
    This has happened to me for my last three packages. I begin to freak out but then a day or two later, the notice arrives in my mailbox delivererd with the regular mail. WTF?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    With the Covid-19 pandemic going full tilt , and people shopping from home , Canada Post is completely overwhelmed . Then add in staff shortages due to CP employees who are off work with Covid , and you have the perfect storm for slow , and unstable , delivery .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Greglc View Post
    Because there are absolutely no consequences. And these clowns went on strike.

Canada Post been great for me over the years. No problem. Now UPS on the other hand

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast