Online order wait times?

Yeah, CP is frustrating no doubt! I’m waiting on a email saying it has shipped... got an email saying Dante received the order, just wondering the times between the order placed and the order shipped.

Yeah, CP is frustrating no doubt! I’m waiting on a email saying it has shipped... got an email saying Dante received the order, just wondering the times between the order placed and the order shipped.
Recently ordered 2 scopes from Dante(seperate orders) both arrived here in NB in 5-7 business days. Slower then normal but can’t complain considering the state things are in lol.

I find that the majority of the online purchases I have completed in the last month have shipped within 3 - 5 days. Canada Post is having covid issues in Mississauga so it is having a domino effect on delivery times. I had a package come from a site sponsor in Montreal to the GTA and it took 10 days once it was accepted at the post office.

Order still hasn’t been processed for a Henry golden boy I purchased on February 13th so probably takes some time with Covid

My bigger issue is that most stores don't have anything. I go to sites with 5 pages of whatever I want, and every item is marked "out of stock". Or worse, the out of stock information is several clicks down. Mail delivery has never been more expensive, but it is fast by any standard, I had one 10 day wait for one item, but that was in the middle of a lockdown.

The other big, and long standing, issue is that one can't get stuff from the US, and there is no reason for it. And like most Canadian gun laws it actually pushed users into the very silos that the gun grabbers purport to abhor. But I guess that will never change.

I can tell you that during this "pandemic" the guys at Dante are crazy busy with customers - instore, online and telephone. It sounded like a zoo when I talked to them on the phone.

BUT.....they put my new rifle in my hands by the next week along with accessories (spare mag and scope bases). :)

Now need time to put the scope on it and give it a test.

Oh, and they did an excellent job packaging the rifle for shipping with some extra cardboard against the stock and muzzle to prevent it from busting through the styrofoam and also cardboard around the bolt and accessories included to keep them in place and not rattling around marking the rifle up. The guys know what they are doing.

I placed an order for two in stock scopes on July 31st. It took until wed aug 4 to get the ups tracking number which was just a label created. As of today, August 9th, still not picked up by UPS. The Dante’s employee claims they just haven’t been by and, you know, nothing has been done about it.

I made an order from Dante’s mid last year for a scope that shipped in a timely fashion but so far things aren’t gone well with this order.

I placed an order for two in stock scopes on July 31st. It took until wed aug 4 to get the ups tracking number which was just a label created. As of today, August 9th, still not picked up by UPS. The Dante’s employee claims they just haven’t been by and, you know, nothing has been done about it.

I made an order from Dante’s mid last year for a scope that shipped in a timely fashion but so far things aren’t gone well with this order.

Hi Alberta Boy,
Please excuse us for the delay in shipping your order as this is above our standard turnaround time.
As per our email conversation last week, we did contact UPS to inquire why we weren't getting our standard daily pickups. Your order was picked up on Tuesday (we are closed on Mondays) and should be arriving early next week.

Back
Top Bottom