Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online order wait times?

I can tell you that during this "pandemic" the guys at Dante are crazy busy with customers - instore, online and telephone. It sounded like a zoo when I talked to them on the phone.

BUT.....they put my new rifle in my hands by the next week along with accessories (spare mag and scope bases).

Now need time to put the scope on it and give it a test.

Oh, and they did an excellent job packaging the rifle for shipping with some extra cardboard against the stock and muzzle to prevent it from busting through the styrofoam and also cardboard around the bolt and accessories included to keep them in place and not rattling around marking the rifle up. The guys know what they are doing.
    Guns are like potato chips....you can never have just one.

Never trust a politician who says, "trust me".

I will never get used to Big Brother looking over my shoulder!

I have seen the future.................and it SUCKS!!!!
    (born in the wrong time & place)

Theme songs:
    "I Wanna Go Back" by Eddie Money http://www.lyricsdownload.com/eddie-...ck-lyrics.html
    "Dream On" by Aerosmith http://www.lyricsfreak.com/a/aerosmi..._20004389.html

I placed an order for two in stock scopes on July 31st. It took until wed aug 4 to get the ups tracking number which was just a label created. As of today, August 9th, still not picked up by UPS. The Dante’s employee claims they just haven’t been by and, you know, nothing has been done about it.

I made an order from Dante’s mid last year for a scope that shipped in a timely fashion but so far things aren’t gone well with this order.
    In Mother Russia, Ammunition eats gun!

I placed an order for two in stock scopes on July 31st. It took until wed aug 4 to get the ups tracking number which was just a label created. As of today, August 9th, still not picked up by UPS. The Dante’s employee claims they just haven’t been by and, you know, nothing has been done about it.

I made an order from Dante’s mid last year for a scope that shipped in a timely fashion but so far things aren’t gone well with this order.
    In Mother Russia, Ammunition eats gun!

6851 Saint-Dominique, Monteal, Quebec, H2S 3B3
    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTA BOY View Post

Hi Alberta Boy,
    Please excuse us for the delay in shipping your order as this is above our standard turnaround time.
    As per our email conversation last week, we did contact UPS to inquire why we weren't getting our standard daily pickups. Your order was picked up on Tuesday (we are closed on Mondays) and should be arriving early next week.
    Dante Sports | Since 1956
    www.dantesports.com
    info@dantesports.com
    514-271-2057
    TOLL FREE 1-855-326-8300
    Follow Us on Instagram @ Dante.Sports
    Like Us on Facebook @ Dante Sports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12