Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online order wait times?

Online order wait times?

Good day! Just wondering what everyone has been experiencing for wait times? Not a complaint, just excited for a new rifle!!👍🏼🍻
    LEGALIZE SUPPRESSORS

Canada, who would of guessed it. More Specific, B.C.
    Been a $#it show. I've had some stuff arrive the same week. Other stuff ended up in the "wrong" CP pile I guess and takes 2 wks to get processed.
    With CP I'd say any where from a week to a month, and distance is not the controlling factor.

Yeah, CP is frustrating no doubt! I’m waiting on a email saying it has shipped... got an email saying Dante received the order, just wondering the times between the order placed and the order shipped.
    LEGALIZE SUPPRESSORS

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman6067 View Post
    Yeah, CP is frustrating no doubt! I’m waiting on a email saying it has shipped... got an email saying Dante received the order, just wondering the times between the order placed and the order shipped.
    Recently ordered 2 scopes from Dante(seperate orders) both arrived here in NB in 5-7 business days. Slower then normal but can’t complain considering the state things are in lol.
    ONLY ACCURATE RIFLES ARE INTERESTING ~Townsend Whelen

I find that the majority of the online purchases I have completed in the last month have shipped within 3 - 5 days. Canada Post is having covid issues in Mississauga so it is having a domino effect on delivery times. I had a package come from a site sponsor in Montreal to the GTA and it took 10 days once it was accepted at the post office.

Canada, who would of guessed it. More Specific, B.C.
    I'm still using CP as I'm thrifty, and everything had worked out so far. Frustrating when they don't update the tracker to show that it has left the post office though

To answer my own question, 3 days... just got the shipping email, thanks to those at Dante! Can’t wait!!
    LEGALIZE SUPPRESSORS

Order still hasn’t been processed for a Henry golden boy I purchased on February 13th so probably takes some time with Covid

CGN frequent flyer
    My bigger issue is that most stores don't have anything. I go to sites with 5 pages of whatever I want, and every item is marked "out of stock". Or worse, the out of stock information is several clicks down. Mail delivery has never been more expensive, but it is fast by any standard, I had one 10 day wait for one item, but that was in the middle of a lockdown.

The other big, and long standing, issue is that one can't get stuff from the US, and there is no reason for it. And like most Canadian gun laws it actually pushed users into the very silos that the gun grabbers purport to abhor. But I guess that will never change.

7 days
    ordered online the 17th...they processed and are shipping today 24th

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast