Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Designed to hold only 5 Rounds

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Blair's words say nothing about pinned vs a box that cannot be modified, his own words do not say anything that has been discussed here.
    Hahahah.... you’re taking LYING BLAIRS word on this !?!??

If they ban mags capable of holding more then five (riveted), couldn’t you just remove the Rivet and voila 30 round mag? I mean they’re both prohibited one can’t be more illegal then the other?

Quote Originally Posted by limit time View Post
    Hahahah.... you’re taking LYING BLAIRS word on this !?!??
    Ok, so time to just mail it all in, the sky has fallen, everything is banned, sell it all now before they take it from you.

That must be your opinion because until there is a law that states that they ware banned or that magazines are banned, etc, I will not live under that idea. The AR-15 may not end up being banned, it is currently banned but that does not mean things will not be changed before the 2 year amnesty is over.

Remember, you are making it easy for them by making up laws that do not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonm64 View Post
    they’ve stated any magazine “originally” designed for more than 5 rounds will be prohibited... so i see an opportunity for someone to make 5 round mags. hopefully turdo will back off but, i dought it! he’s on a mission as misguided as it is!
    Rifle magazines for centerfire cartridges, above 5 rounds are already prohibited. Lots have been charged for possession of a prohibited weapon for unpinned magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by tbloggins View Post
    Rifle magazines for centerfire cartridges, above 5 rounds are already prohibited. Lots have been charged for possession of a prohibited weapon for unpinned magazines.
    Only for self loaders!

Ok, so time to just mail it all in, the sky has fallen, everything is banned, sell it all now before they take it from you.

That must be your opinion because until there is a law that states that they ware banned or that magazines are banned, etc, I will not live under that idea. The AR-15 may not end up being banned, it is currently banned but that does not mean things will not be changed before the 2 year amnesty is over.

Remember, you are making it easy for them by making up laws that do not exist.
    People need to be more focused on fighting the OIC & peaceful noncompliance rather then discussing the best way to jump through hoops for these clowns.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Welcome2TheJungle View Post
    People need to be more focused on fighting the OIC & peaceful noncompliance rather then discussing the best way to jump through hoops for these clowns.
    Exactly this. Instead of coming up with "great" ideas on ridiculous new mags or recievers to placate people who literally will never be satisfied till your rights are all gone, donate that money to one of the legal challenges...

https://www.tricitynews.com/national...lation-3424152

just ordered 5 ak pmags when i read this (scroll to bottom)

Quote Originally Posted by Bruh101 View Post
    https://www.tricitynews.com/national...lation-3424152

just ordered 5 ak pmags when i read this (scroll to bottom)
    And I went to a local dealer here in Calgary and I swept all 3 pmags that they had in stock
    You're out!

Blair's words say nothing about pinned vs a box that cannot be modified, his own words do not say anything that has been discussed here.
    greater control of magazine capacities... ummm if they're already limited to 5.. the only control left is how 5 rounds is achieved and that means dedicated 5 round mags

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast