Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Designed to hold only 5 Rounds

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage View Post
    Just wait till they start going after tube fed shotguns and lever actions because those will be the next 'assault rifles'
    some see it other deny it ...

Quote Originally Posted by SustainingGopher View Post
    If they ban mags capable of holding more then five (riveted), couldn’t you just remove the Rivet and voila 30 round mag? I mean they’re both prohibited one can’t be more illegal then the other?
    ah ah that is a very good one and like it ...

As someone stated earlier, is it possible to 3D print complete mags minus the spring of course. If so how do the Lieberals control that?
    [/URL][/IMG]

Im hoping they never make anything like that. Tbh nobody should. Non compliance with bull#### laws is preferable to 5 round cuck magazines

I heard that Mike from Canmore is looking for magazines.. he already bought a lot of rifles, now he needs some mags for them

From here: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/poli...l-legislation/

Maintain current magazine limits, which are generally five bullets for hunting rifles and shotguns and 10 for handguns, but crack down on the sale of magazines that can be modified to hold more cartridges.
    That sure sounds to me like pinned magazines might not be legal as of next week, or what is out there might remain legal but the sale of pinned mags might be banned. As to how it plays out, we will see when the bill is presented.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wild_Thing's Avatar
    So they are going to ban magazines for rifles that are currently banned and set to be confiscated. That makes sense...It isn't like they have anything else to concern themselves with atm. I guess will need these for our bolt-action (not)ARs
    /sarc
    Taking my favorite firearms fishing.

That applies to semi auto only but since all semi auto will be banned by the turd and his asswipes kind of pointless anyway

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonm64 View Post
    if the liberals ban any magazine that can be modified to hold more than 5 rounds is banned, i see a huge opertunity for cross industries!

i highly dought any us manufacturers would be willing to make them, to small of a market i would think.

thoughts?
    Just another 'paper cut' leading us down the path of complete civilian disarmament IF the current court cases fail...

And while it may be an opportunity for cross industries, it would be a HUGE issue for those in the Shooting Sports that need magazines. No way cross industries OR any american counterpart could or would tool up for all the different mags for a small market like us.
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Regular
    If they prohibit existing mags capable of > 5 rounds and implement a buy back, I will buy a 3D printer and print enough mags to more than pay for the printer.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast