The Fix by Q! Finally landed!!

Very cool looking rifle but I have a hard time seeing how Q came up with their pricing.

I’m same way, don’t get me wrong it’s a beautiful gun and you pay to play these days but it is still strange compared to the 2-3 similar guns out there, but the craftsmanship and care that go into these alone could justify the price !

While Q's stuff is nowhere near possible for me, I've been following Kevin's career since well...forever. The quality of materials will never be traded for profits, and the craftsmanship a point of pressure. But above all else, the R&D that goes into these pieces is well...pretty spectacular. Couple all that with a depressing exchangerate and boom. One million dollars.

While Q's stuff is nowhere near possible for me, I've been following Kevin's career since well...forever. The quality of materials will never be traded for profits, and the craftsmanship a point of pressure. But above all else, the R&D that goes into these pieces is well...pretty spectacular. Couple all that with a depressing exchangerate and boom. One million dollars.

Well said. If you haven’t already, I’d highly recommend checking out their new video podcasts on YouTube. They put out one a week and you actually get to hear a lot of the backstory and history. Pretty fascinating. Kevin hosts it along with Adam their CEO & Jay their Social Media’r guy.

I’ve got one of these on the way as well and am certainly looking forward to it. Definitely second the suggestion on the mini fix. With a folding stock it’ll be restricted, but 300blk out of a 8” 1:5 twist barrel will make for a very fun, and accurate range toy.

I hike you guys are also offering bottle rockets and whistle tips as accessories for the cherry bomb muzzle brake. They have a flash hider as well, and just released the user-swappable larger bolt knob.

I’ve got one of these on the way as well and am certainly looking forward to it. Definitely second the suggestion on the mini fix. With a folding stock it’ll be restricted, but 300blk out of a 8” 1:5 twist barrel will make for a very fun, and accurate range toy.

I hike you guys are also offering bottle rockets and whistle tips as accessories for the cherry bomb muzzle brake. They have a flash hider as well, and just released the user-swappable larger bolt knob.

Even the time and thought put into thr cherry bomb would shame most companies. Kevin is also a character. Lol.

Enjoy the pieces Arm&Gun. I'll sure you'll creep up on the Tube.

I'm sure q would be willing to make some non folding stocks for us.

There is already a retailer bringing in the mini fix with the 8” 300blk barrel.. wonder if it would be possible to have it fitted with a 12.5” carbon barrel and get it NR?
Either that or as mentioned a fixed stock..
Man would I love spot and stalk black bear hunting with the fix mini...

There is already a retailer bringing in the mini fix with the 8” 300blk barrel.. wonder if it would be possible to have it fitted with a 12.5” carbon barrel and get it NR?
Either that or as mentioned a fixed stock..
Man would I love spot and stalk black bear hunting with the fix mini...

I’m sure that’ll be doable. They’ll offer longer barrels for various other calibers I’m sure. They’ve mentioned 6.5G and 224V before.

Back
Top Bottom