Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HICAL SKS Mag adapters in stock, ready to go!

How would it work if I had an SKS that I wanted this installed on by you? Buy the adapter and install on the site then reach out by email to mail my SKS to you?

I placed an order for mine yesterday and am looking forward to installing the adapter.

Are there detailed instructions on what/how to modify the rifle for this version of the adapter?

Quote Originally Posted by Cilantro View Post
    How would it work if I had an SKS that I wanted this installed on by you? Buy the adapter and install on the site then reach out by email to mail my SKS to you?
    Yes just purchased the adaptor and the install, then send your rifle to us we will take care of everything else
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

We just re-stocked the Duramag 10 round pistol magazines for the SKS conversions. Stock up on them while we have them....
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

We are down to our last nine adapters. We also have lots of the XCR 10 round pistol mags and couplers in stock

When will we see another run of these adapters?

I'm also interested in these too

We are planning another run shortly, join the waitlist and you will be notified as soon as they are ready! CLICK HERE.

Do you guys still offer fitting of the magazine adapter and if you do, what's the turn around time?

Yes, we offer fitting for all our adapters. Turn around is dependent upon volumes, we set up to run 10 at one time minimum. Typically its 3 weeks or more, but we can get busy and take longer....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast