Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any plans for MCR in 308?

Yep, build as many WS-MCR's as you can. I doubt you'll struggle to sell them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We have considered it, I have a few neat ideas we even paid to have her designed and prototyped but nothing came of it. With our current political climate I would be very hesitant to go to the expense of developing a new rifle.
    Would love to see that prototype and design, just for a complete picture to dream about.

Build them as kits. Less investment and risk. Gives people something to use those stag10 parts on.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We have considered it, I have a few neat ideas we even paid to have her designed and prototyped but nothing came of it. With our current political climate I would be very hesitant to go to the expense of developing a new rifle.
    Crowd fund that SOB then if you aren't willing to put up the money.

Any plans on another run of 224 Valkyrie

50 cal single shot? lol the ar180BB for blair

a brand new 308 design? i probably wouldn't touch it for a year or two until all the bugs worked out. wk180 or mcr? no problem - copies of tried and triue ar180b which probably doesn't scale up to 308 very easily. copy the ar10 - banned. copy the fn fal - banned. copy the famae - make it cheaper and take pistol mags? sure, but it's a g3 and g3 is ... banned. copy the hk sl7 - complicated and would probably not be cheap. copy the bar and get sued. perhaps a bar chassis or magwell that takes pistol mags? try and copy the patented benelli argo system - probably not.

i'd be interested to hear more about the proposed design; if i were a betting man i'd say a scaled-up 180 with a cammed charging handle to overcome the heavy recoil springs.

I agree that 5.56 production should be the main priority. Get as many of these rifles into the wild as possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12