Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Back in Stock: Hoppe's AirVault Long Term Firearm Storage Bags for Pistol and Rifle

Business Member

Back in Stock: Hoppe's AirVault Long Term Firearm Storage Bags for Pistol and Rifle

Attachment 465510

Hoppes HVCIL Air Vault Storage Bag Air Vault Storage Bag 12x52 Rifle/Shotgun

Available here

Attachment 465511

Hoppe's AirVault Long Term Firearm Storage Bag 9"X12" Rust Protection Up To 5 Years

Available here

Long-term firearm protection doesn't get easier than this. Just insert, zip and store your firearm for the ultimate protection. Hoppe's Air Vault incorporates VCI technology, a proprietary blend of corrosion inhibitors, woven throughout the interior of the bag. The Air Vault protects firearms by creating a molecular barrier against the corrosive effects of moisture, salt, and other contaminants. To store a firearm, simply clean the firearm per the manufacturer's recommendation, place the unloaded firearm in the Air Vault bag and securely press zipper closed. Store the firearm in the Air Vault in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Features of the storage bag are- protects a clean firearm from rust for up to five years, firearm ready to use right out of the bag, no residue left on firearm or additional chemicals needed to activate rust protection and the airtight bag protects firearm from moisture, dirt, and rust. Reusable for years of protection

This looks like a good product.I was just at Canadian tire and they are sold out of 6" plastic pipe and end caps.These two products would defiantly compliment one another.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jetm View Post
    This looks like a good product.I was just at Canadian tire and they are sold out of 6" plastic pipe and end caps.These two products would defiantly compliment one another.
    Lol..yes indeed.

Which oil/grease to go with this bag for long term storage?
    Long live Alberta.

Quote Originally Posted by jetm View Post
    at first i was like what.. then i was like ohhhh...

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steyn View Post
    Which oil/grease to go with this bag for long term storage?
    Lots of Rem Oil!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyenorth View Post
    Lots of Rem Oil!
    Glad I got lots with the last big sale you had. Keep up the great deals

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Can ammo be stored in these as well?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mbogo3 View Post
    Can ammo be stored in these as well?
    Yes

CGN Regular
    Just wondering, I place an order for 4 on the 18th, haven't even received an order confirmation, my account says pending, you had 66 in stock when I ordered, don't think I've ever ordered something online and not gotten an email confirmation.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast