Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Happy Yak Canadian Gourmet Freeze Dried Food Re-Supply

Business Member
    Our website will have the most up to date prices. Prices on CGN do expire.
    Free Shipping over $250 (Now includes ammo) but some exclusions apply like remote locations.

PRICE MATCH & PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE
    We want your business and if you find a lower advertised price on an in stock, new identical item from an Authorized Canadian dealer, now or within 5 days of your purchase date, just show us the price and we will match it. Some conditions apply.

sales@bullseyenorth.com

Another plug for Happy Yak

I do a ton of backpacking and its a Canadian company. With a pretty high amount of protein. The Peak meals that tout high protein have a little bit more but not much. These meals are also lightweight and not very bulky. If you have a BOB or whatever I would add them in. In a vehicle an MRE is king where you dont need to boil water.

Also the prices here are really good.
    You can use a rifle as a doorjamb or paperweight, but that's not what it's designed for. It's not what the rifle, in its soul, longs to do.

I tried them on a recent backpacking trip. I'm always one to keep business inside Canada whenever possible. I was very happy with all the meals. The taste is great and was very filling compared to some of the mountain house equivalent I have had.

Business Member
    Free Shipping over $250 (Now includes ammo) but some exclusions apply like remote locations.

We want your business and if you find a lower advertised price on an in stock, new identical item from an Authorized Canadian dealer, now or within 5 days of your purchase date, just show us the price and we will match it. Some conditions apply.

sales@bullseyenorth.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustHell View Post
    I tried them on a recent backpacking trip. I'm always one to keep business inside Canada whenever possible. I was very happy with all the meals. The taste is great and was very filling compared to some of the mountain house equivalent I have had.
    Shepards pie was good, I stopped eating MH, seemed to give me the runs.
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by S1de8urnz View Post
    Wow. $10-$15 a meal. Thats quite affordable.
    Rofl thought this was sarcasm at first.

$10-$15 for freeze dried meals is not 'affordable'.

Business Member

sales@bullseyenorth.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345