Thread: Happy Yak Canadian Gourmet Freeze Dried Food Re-Supply

Business Member

Happy Yak Canadian Gourmet Freeze Dried Food Re-Supply

Attachment 465707

Attachment 465715

Attachment 465711

Attachment 465712

Attachment 465708

Here are 5 reasons why Happy Yak is constantly innovating to meet your expectations:

1. Generous portions
    2. Ingredients that you recognize and appreciate
    3. Low in sodium
    4. High protein content
    5. A variety of succulent, delicious and nutritionally balanced dishes

Happy Yak

Available here

Happy Yak specializes in the creation of freeze-dried meals to be rehydrated, for people who are active or on the go. The company provides gourmet, practical meals that combine great taste, nutritional value and ease of preparation so that individuals can make the most of their leisure time.

Attachment 465709
    The Happy Yak social mission: “1% to motivate, educate and protect”

Each year, 1% of their annual gross revenue are donated to various organizations that share their mission and values. It is thanks to all of you that we are able to contribute to this important mission. Please note that under no circumstances is this amount used for the administration of the program. They contribute directly to the selected organizations, ensuring that they support our mission.

MOTIVATE
    Motivating people to move, to challenge themselves, to recharge their batteries in nature, to reach goals is essential for us. Whether it’s a family activity or climbing Mount Everest, they are here to encourage you with your projects.

EDUCATE
    Good lifestyle habits, a healthy diet, respect for nature and our planet, outdoor safety and autonomy are principles that young and young at heart should all have.

PROTECT
    Respect for nature and our various environments for future generations is important to us. We believe that helping to conserve and protect our ecosystems while encouraging everyone to adopt a zero-waste approach to outdoor activities will help keep our planet healthy.

VARIOUS ORGANIZATIONS THEY SUPPORT
    Leave No Trace
    Scouts Canada
    Santé-globale Québec
    Warriors Adventure
    Doubles défis des deux Mario – Fondation sur la pointes-des-pieds

Attachment 465710
    Last edited by Bullseyenorth; 05-18-2021 at 07:26 AM.

Business Member
    Attachment 465716

Available here

The classic Shepherd’s pie is sure to bring joy to the young and young at heart alike! It is made combining sweet corn kernels, creamy mashed potatoes and lean ground beef cooked to perfection. If you can’t eat shepherd’s pie without a dab of ketchup, included for your convenience are two packets of Heinz 57 ketchup inside the pouch.

Attachment 465717

DESCRIPTION
    This classic dish is sure to bring joy to the young and young at heart alike! It is made combining sweet corn kernels, creamy mashed potatoes and lean ground beef cooked to perfection. If you can’t eat shepherd’s pie without a dab of ketchup, included for your convenience are two packets of Heinz 57 ketchup inside the pouch.

MORE INFO
    Shepherd’s pie is a cult dish in French Canadian cuisine where it is commonly described as « steak, corn, potatoes .» This gluten-free, freeze-dried Happy Yak meal respects the tradition of layering the ingredients.

DID YOU KNOW
    Its origin is still the subject of great mystery. Despite all the research studies and writings, Shepherd’s pie is similar to French, Scottish and British Cottage or Shepherd’s Pie. It is said that in Canada it originated during the construction of the pan-Canadian railway when few ingredients were available.
    Last edited by Bullseyenorth; 02-18-2021 at 07:27 PM.

Wow. $10-$15 a meal. Thats quite affordable.

My ‘prepper’ forums I visit are loosing their minds right now. Pretty crazy to think how much bad weather has sent a lot of people panicking and scared down in Texas. Year after year we are hit with more severe and damaging weather. Emergency food has gotten higher up on the priority list. I relied on my livestock as my emergency food, but after chasing lost cattle after a barn collapse I need to rethink a temporary supply.
    -SideBurnz-

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S1de8urnz View Post
    Wow. $10-$15 a meal. Thats quite affordable.

My ‘prepper’ forums I visit are loosing their minds right now. Pretty crazy to think how much bad weather has sent a lot of people panicking and scared down in Texas. Year after year we are hit with more severe and damaging weather. Emergency food has gotten higher up on the priority list. I relied on my livestock as my emergency food, but after chasing lost cattle after a barn collapse I need to rethink a temporary supply.
    We have done our research and taste test. We wanted to find something with a higher quality and also Canadian Made. Happy Yak has great reviews and a very popular following.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VanIsleCam's Avatar
    Can you guys post up the back side of all the offerings from Yak? I, amongst others I bet, make decisions about freeze dried based on calories per serving. Thanks for your time.
    Proarm Militant - Variant Factory - Data Shopper - Fringe Minority

Happy yak is amazing. I started using them last summer. Can't go wrong honestly.
    You can use a rifle as a doorjamb or paperweight, but that's not what it's designed for. It's not what the rifle, in its soul, longs to do.

I bought a bunch and they are really good
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VanIsleCam View Post
    Can you guys post up the back side of all the offerings from Yak? I, amongst others I bet, make decisions about freeze dried based on calories per serving. Thanks for your time.
    Yes..for sure.
    Thanks for the question.

Happy yak are good, they need number 10 cans.

Business Member
    Attachment 466009

Attachment 466010

Happy Yak - Spaghetti With Neapolitan Sauce

Available here

A generous portion of pasta with a tasty Neapolitan style tomato sauce. Enhanced with soy protein, sun-dried tomatoes and Italian herbs, this freeze-dried meal will be enjoyed by all on your next outdoor adventure.Are you enjoying your lightly spiced spaghetti? Inside this vegetarian express meal, you’ll find a pouch of fresh seasoned Parmesan cheese for you to enjoy.Spaghetti is a typical dish of Italian cuisine. The Neapolitan sauce comes from the southern Italian region of “Naples.” A dream place to enjoy any pasta dish. Spaghetti takes its name from the Italian word “spango” which means “string.” They have spread their immense popularity to almost every culture.STOVE PREPARATION (OPTIMAL)In a pot, combine the cold water and the contents of the bag. Mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer for 1-2 min. Cover, remove from heat and let stand for 12-15 min.EXPRESS PREPARATION (1 PORTION ONLY)Empty the contents of the bag in a big insulated bowl or a pot. Add boiling water, mix well and cover. Let stand for 15-18 min., stirring once or twice.Ideally, consume within 3 years from the date of manufacture.Weight for 1 portion envelope : 180 gWeight for 2 portions envelope : 360 gINGREDIENTS: Pasta, Napolitana Sauce [tomato powder, texturized soy protein, dehydrated vegetables (tomato, onion), skim milk powder, Parmesan, corn maltodextrin, glucose solids, modified corn starch, hydrolyzed corn protein, salt, sugar, potato starch, caramel, yeast extract, onion powder, garlic powder, spices, herbs, corn fiber, citric acid, artificial flavour].CONTAINS: Wheat, Milk, Soy.
    MADE IN A FACTORY WHERE THERE ARE: Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Egg, Shrimp.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast