Walthers New PDP

I’m in - maybe a bit early in to the venture but will they release a paddle mag release version? Thank you

The walther defence reps were on a primary and secondary modcast recently and categorically stated there won’t be a paddle release PDP. They said button release outsells paddles 10:1 so it didn’t make sense to them.

Not as it is, will need a 106mm/4.17" barrel. The listing notes that it may not be as shown (guess the barrel will extend past the slide?).

On Marstar's thread it says that the compact models utilize the 5" slide.
This is the info we have from the supplier

Right now we only have 3 models available to us:
PDP Full Size Optic Ready 4.5" 10RD
PDP Full Size Optic Ready 5" 10RD
PDP Compact Optic Ready 5" 10RD

The pistols may be slightly different from the pics we have (threaded barrels slide length), we wont know until they arrive.

from what I read, you get one free plate with purchase of the gun. If you wanted additional plates for other RDS you would need to purchase them separately.

That is what I figured, but order it from whom? Customer service and/or promotions from many firearms manufacturers is terrible.

This is the info we have from the supplier

Right now we only have 3 models available to us:
PDP Full Size Optic Ready 4.5" 10RD
PDP Full Size Optic Ready 5" 10RD
PDP Compact Optic Ready 5" 10RD

The pistols may be slightly different from the pics we have (threaded barrels slide length), we wont know until they arrive.

Full size with 5" barrel only or barrel and slide? Is it maybe a full size but with a extended threaded barrel?

That is what I figured, but order it from whom? Customer service and/or promotions from many firearms manufacturers is terrible.

When you purchase the handgun you get a coupon with a QR code and you order the plate you want from walther website.

I wonder if there will be a compact version slide with the full size grip as in this video. At about the 3:30 mark

Last edited:
that would be sick

When you purchase the handgun you get a coupon with a QR code and you order the plate you want from walther website.

I wonder if there will be a compact version slide with the full size grip as in this video. At about the 3:30 mark

I would buy into a full size with compact slide ... a la 19x

Back
Top Bottom