Walthers New PDP

Anyone manage to get any PDP magazines? Been looking for the last 3 months now and nothing.

I figured they sorted it out as I hear in the states they are becoming more available with the blue follower. I did complete the forms for the upgrade kit for the 2 mags with the orange followers that came with the pistol. We will see. Just surprised gravel hasn’t mentioned anything about https://waltherarms.com/2021/06/07/walther-pdp-18-round-magazine-upgrade/

Thanks for the link, however it seems that you need a US address to complete the upgrade process?

What's wrong with the orange follower magazines? I haven't seen anything.

Gravel, are you going to roll out a replacement process for Canadians?

Thanks for the link, however it seems that you need a US address to complete the upgrade process?

Oh, my bad i had them shipped to my us address and will have my Aunt ship them here. Waiting on gravel to do something will be a while. Had my pdp for service and they kept it for 2.5 months just to replace the recoil spring assembley

I completed the form using my Canadian address and got the email code. It only ships to US for now. I'm sure at some point, the mag issues will be addressed in Canada.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom