Thread: Benchmade's Back! Benchmade assisted opening knives back in stock

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6

Cool Benchmade's Back! Benchmade assisted opening knives back in stock

After a long hiatus Benchmade has finally started shipping their assisted knives back across the border!

We have just received our first (hopefully of many more) shipment for 2021. See below for some of the new beauties:

Probably the knife most people think of when they hear the words Benchmade and assisted opening. The Barrage is a classic in it's field.

Do you like your edc to be a little more upscale? Something that is more suited to suits than Jeans?

There's nothing magic about this knife! CPM-S90V steel blade and 7075-T6 aluminum scales means that this beauty isn't just for show it'll work as hard as you do.

Need something a bit smaller for your pocket?

The 585-2 Mini Barrage may be scaled down in size from it's bigger siblings but not in performance. Stylish Grey G10 grips and CPM-S30V blade steel, let this little guy work harder than you might think by looking at it.

For these items and many more click below to see the entire Benchmade collection:
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

Bitchmade use to destroy guns for cops until major backlash and boycotts from the firearms community.
    Once your ad sells, edit prefix from WTS to Pls Remove and change the title to SOLD by clicking go advanced. I'm tired of clicking on ten ads a day, only to see the word sold where the price was.
    -.45automatic

CGN frequent flyer
    Your Barrage is 30 bucks cheaper than i paid 4 years ago from another dealer . Great knife .

I have carried a barrage for the past 10 or 11 years. Best money I ever spent.

Like these knives and the one handed ability to use one. But!
    I’m on Flaherty’s side in this matter, with no intention or interest to disrupt the sale.Curious if these knives are legal.
    With Customs seizing them, a dispute about their legality and a video by (firearm friendly) lawyer Ian Runkle on YouTube on this very topic, it begs the question.
    I destroyed a similarly described knife that met the description in Runkle’s video.
    Here’s a link to the video which will doubtless generate both conversations on freedoms and the stupidity of laws that are poorly written or worse, far to inclusive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfhWZftUnkU

Food for thought.
    Member of NFA; CSSA; CCFR
    In Life - Every Decade Lived Doubles in Velocity from the Decade Lived Before - And Then One Day

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Desjard's Avatar
    Love my barrage, mostly for the slick assisted opening. Need a second for a backup when funds allow.

There did seem to be an issue with the importation of assisted knives and other non assisted flippers, however about a year or maybe more ago I noticed retailers starting to get a healthy and steady supply of ZT’s Kershaws, Benchmades, Spyderco along with other higher end flippers, so it seems safe to assume that whatever the issue with CBSA was, was resolved. It was also my understanding that the laws surrounding these knives didn’t change, it was that a ruling from the Canadian international trade tribunal had impacted the way that the CBSA was classifying the knives, not the RCMP. I’m not an expert, just going off of memory. I assume because they are for sale all over the place again....the legality remains the same way it was prior to the Spring 2018 ruling.

Quote Originally Posted by MountedMadness View Post
    Like these knives and the one handed ability to use one. But!
    I’m on Flaherty’s side in this matter, with no intention or interest to disrupt the sale.Curious if these knives are legal.
    With Customs seizing them, a dispute about their legality and a video by (firearm friendly) lawyer Ian Runkle on YouTube on this very topic, it begs the question.
    I destroyed a similarly described knife that met the description in Runkle’s video.
    Here’s a link to the video which will doubtless generate both conversations on freedoms and the stupidity of laws that are poorly written or worse, far to inclusive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfhWZftUnkU

Food for thought.
    Within the Vacuum of Infinity...

Quote Originally Posted by .45automatic View Post
    Bitchmade use to destroy guns for cops until major backlash and boycotts from the firearms community.
    Benchmade had been donating to radical anti-gun Democrats in the states for years. They also stopped supporting Knife Rights. Boycott them!

Gonna have to see what's in stock. I got a beautiful silver and blue griptillian, absolutely loved that knife. Then lost it at a job site :,(
    Mistakes are either painful, or expensive.

Or both...