Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marstar First Experience

Exclamation Marstar First Experience

First time dealing with Marstar, very impressed! Just wanted to say thank you for the great service. John and Payam awesome guys! Will be back for sure!

Cheers,
    Yuri

Yessir, I have dealt with them recently as well and the service has been A+. Since taking over the company they are certainly working hard to build a strong name for themselves.
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

Agreed I recently made a purchase from Marstar and was very happy with the purchase and shipping was very fast ! Layaway plan is a great option..

I had a really good experience with Marstar in my last order with them as well. I bought a bunch of surplus ammo from them and it was at my door in less 5 business days.
    Great job Marstar.
    Thanks for all your hard work.

Marstar bent over backwards to get me a rifle from the USA ( troy sar) took some time but they kept me up to date with status reports. I would definitely purchase from them again.
    Well run business.

No complaints here. Marstar refused to ship me my order until they were satisfied that the gun I ordered was in top notch shape. They even phoned me and explained the situation. Great service and pleasant to deal with on the phone. A huge improvement.
    Liberal party of Canada- Useless since 1867

the new gunsmith there won't let anything get shipped if it's not up to snuff.
    so many guns, so little time!!

So they are good now? I haven’t really been looking at their website since the M1 garand controversy.

Quote Originally Posted by Redblack View Post
    So they are good now? I haven’t really been looking at their website since the M1 garand controversy.
    Yep, under new ownership now and they’re working hard to prove Marstar is the same name but essentially a new company with a new way of doing business. I can’t really speak to the Garand issue directly, I was only peripherally aware of that incident and hadn’t done business with them prior to that - other than to fantasize over their full auto section. Done multiple purchases since the young gents took the reigns and have talked with them lots. As I said in a previous comment, absolutely an A+ vendor in our community. I am very happy to recommend.
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

Thank you all for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated, and its good to know we're on target.
    Have a great weekend
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast