Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Type 81 Drum mag

Type 81 Drum mag

Any rough timeframe of when a video is going to be made for the drum wheel installation.
    [/URL][/IMG]

yes please, they said shortly a month ago

"Soon" just like all the type 81 LMG shipping

CGN Regular
    wait the wheels are available ? where can i get one ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershwin View Post
    wait the wheels are available ? where can i get one ?
    not avail to buy (yet) but to those who bought the drums back in september, the wheels were shipped to them already.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    not avail to buy (yet) but to those who bought the drums back in september, the wheels were shipped to them already.
    Not all of us. I am on a waitlist for the next shipment apparently. So there is a bit of a backlog.

Ed
    Member CSSA, NFA, CCFR

"Conversation just kinda dried up, ma'am"
    John Wayne, "The Undefeated"

It would be great if they bundled the drum wheel with a parts kit shipped for 200, even if it takes an extra week to send out.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mac100 View Post
    Any rough timeframe of when a video is going to be made for the drum wheel installation.
    It is very easy 4 out of 10 on the difficult scale only because you need a grinding tool and a bit. Youtube how to take one apart. The only difference is you need to slightly grind the 2 spot welds off the the threaded spindle with a dremel. It took minutes. Literally!

Baffles me that amount of request for this. Take 5 min and research it. Like changing a tire on a car. Not trying to be negative but like with my kids. It’s good to figure stuff on your own. Builds a generation of self learners and starters. I mean no disrespect at all so I apologize if this offends anyone.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    We asked our gunsmith to make but he's been working non-stop past couple months on design, testing and now production of T81 side mounts. Wasn't there a video already on youtube or something?
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by armilaria View Post
    It is very easy 4 out of 10 on the difficult scale only because you need a grinding tool and a bit. Youtube how to take one apart. The only difference is you need to slightly grind the 2 spot welds off the the threaded spindle with a dremel. It took minutes. Literally!

Baffles me that amount of request for this. Take 5 min and research it. Like changing a tire on a car. Not trying to be negative but like with my kids. It’s good to figure stuff on your own. Builds a generation of self learners and starters. I mean no disrespect at all so I apologize if this offends anyone.
    Just speaking for me, I have watched one or two of the videos on other threads, but would prefer watching the one TI puts out before I start tinkering away. Not doing this before, I want to make sure it's done the way the manufacturer says to. Nothing against the handy guys who know what they are doing, I envy you, but I'll wait for the training wheels video from the distributor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast