Tuf 22 take down receiver

Just picked up a tuff 22 from ya guys. Thing is a tac driver but the magpul x22 has so much flex that it touches the barrel when using an arca rail and bipod. Any plans with mdt for another batch of chasis for you guys?

For real ? The Mapul is as stiff as any 10/22 stock could be I think. As far as MDT is concerned we *may in the future but with price raises we would be selling them for +$500 each to make an kind of profit and we just dont think the market will pay that for a 10/22 chassis at this point. Especially with a looming worldwide reccesssion coming.

Last edited:
Did these get made and I missed them, or are they still on the way? I’d love to snag a couple.

You asking about these ?

Tuf 1.jpg

TUF 2.jpg

They are Oscar Mike in the shop as we speak..

Attachments

• Tuf 1.jpg
    Tuf 1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 443
  • TUF 2.jpg
    TUF 2.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 473
Last edited:
Are there plans for one with an integrated rail?

No, sorry, the only way to get accuracy from these is to mount the optic onto the barrel. If you have an inteegral pic rail then every time you remove and reinstall the barrel it will be slightly out of whack.

Looking good, I can't wait to get one. Is the receiver has matching contour at the rear like stock Ruger 10/22 take down ? I like to mount Nodak spuk rear sight on that without having to raise the front sight like my Dlask 10/22 receiver. Thanks.

Nope, sorry, these are our design only, we don't take other people's product into account when we make stuff. It never works out well.

So a longer rail for a scope, wee rail for a red dot, or maybe a barrel with iron sights both ends? Wonderful thing about a TD receiver is you can collect the whole set of barrels!

So a longer rail for a scope, wee rail for a red dot, or maybe a barrel with iron sights both ends? Wonderful thing about a TD receiver is you can collect the whole set of barrels!

Correct. Whichever you choose it should ideally be mounted to the barrel and not the receiver.

No, sorry, the only way to get accuracy from these is to mount the optic onto the barrel. If you have an inteegral pic rail then every time you remove and reinstall the barrel it will be slightly out of whack.

Thank you for taking the time to answer. This makes sense.

DLask, When are the TD receivers going to be available? I assume a perfect mate to your CF 9” barrel? Now just need to figure out how to keep it off the amendment list for a very long time (my Kriss Vector 22 SBR ended up on it, hard to believe). I need to build something to replace it and have been waiting for the TD from you guys for some time.

Thanks,

Wondering the same. Are you able to give any updates at this time? When you say you're still sourcing some parts, is this for the rifle package or for the recievers themselves? Thanks Dlask. Waiting is hard,
Kirtus

Back
Top Bottom