CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Thread: Wanted: Pal classroom in MARKHAM, ON

Wanted: Pal classroom in MARKHAM, ON

Hello CGN-ERS!

I am actively searching for a classroom to hold PAL courses in Markham, ON (YORK REGION).

My previous classroom was a language school that has now closed down and moved out.
    As you can guess many businesses in the Greater Toronto Area are firearms-adverse, or unfamiliar with the whole deal.
    I would appreciate any help / serious leads from the CGN community!

Thank you in advance!

HERE is my ad I posted on Kijiji. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1527299405

DO YOU HAVE A CLASSROOM OR OFFICE SPACE TO RENT IN MARKHAM?
    Need some income to pay rent or bills? I can help!

HELLO private schools, tutoring centres, language schools, churches, union halls, training centres, Landlords and Realtors!

I am an PAL instructor for the Province of Ontario looking for a classroom to rent during the weekends and weekdays.
    I am looking for a per use arrangement, daily or weekly rate.
    My courses are 2-days in a row. I will be running courses 1, 2 or 3 times per week. So I can rent your place for 2, 4, or 6 days a week.

What kind of classes do I teach?
    I teach the firearms safety course.
    I work for the Firearms Safety Education Service of Ontario. www.fseso.org
    I provide the MANDATORY training for civilians that want to get their LEGAL gun licence for hunting or sport shooting.
    Here is my website: www.samstraining.ca

This is a safety course, there is NO live fire! I teach lectures, show a powerpoint slide show, there is some practical training, where people use fake guns that cannot shoot to practice safe handling procedures. THERE IS NO shooting of guns. I only use DEACTIVATED guns and ammunition. I HAVE MANY RULES TO FOLLOW. Nothing will go BANG! This is a government course. I run my business as an independent contractor.

I am a very clean, and considerate tenant. I bring my own cleaning supplies, I have to follow many disinfection, infection control, mandatory Covid-19 safety protocols. I always try to leave the classroom or space cleaner and better than I found it.

This is a very reliable business. I am fully insured, this is a 100% legal and safe business.

I am flexible, the space can be a clean, comfortable office space, basement, classroom, clean warehouse, open concept room etc.

Where: YORK REGION ONLY. Markham, Thornhill, Vaughan,

The classroom or office space must:
    -be 1000-1200 sq ft TOTAL
    -chairs and desks for 9 to 12 students
    -be able to seat 9 to 12 people, spaced out 2 metres apart,
    -washrooms available
    -free parking available
    -kitchenette (preferred)
    -projector and screen (optional) I have my own!

If the space is suitable, and the price is right I can be your tenant for many, many years to come.
    This is a very steady business, think of it as having a Service Ontario or DriveTest as your tenant.

I'm looking to start in March. Please let me know if you have a space, and I will come take a look.

Cheers and be safe!

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1527299405
    Last edited by KimKong; 04-10-2021 at 11:28 AM. Reason: please remove!

"LEST WE FORGET"
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
    CSSA CCFR NRA NFA FLD Member
    IF THEY STAND BEHIND YOU GIVE THEM PROTECTION, IF THEY STAND BESIDE YOU GIVE THEM RESPECT, IF THEY STAND AGAINST YOU GIVE THEM NO MERCY!

Quote Originally Posted by KimKong View Post
    Hello CGN-ERS!

I am actively searching for a classroom to hold PAL courses in Markham, ON (YORK REGION).

My previous classroom was a language school that has now closed down and moved out.
    As you can guess many businesses in the Greater Toronto Area are firearms-adverse, or unfamiliar with the whole deal.
    I would appreciate any help / serious leads from the CGN community!

Thank you in advance!

HERE is my ad I posted on Kijiji. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details...dId=1527299405

DO YOU HAVE A CLASSROOM OR OFFICE SPACE TO RENT IN MARKHAM?
    Need some income to pay rent or bills? I can help!

HELLO private schools, tutoring centres, language schools, churches, union halls, training centres, Landlords and Realtors!

I am an PAL instructor for the Province of Ontario looking for a classroom to rent during the weekends and weekdays.
    I am looking for a per use arrangement, daily or weekly rate.
    My courses are 2-days in a row. I will be running courses 1, 2 or 3 times per week. So I can rent your place for 2, 4, or 6 days a week.

What kind of classes do I teach?
    I teach the firearms safety course.
    I work for the Firearms Safety Education Service of Ontario. www.fseso.org
    I provide the MANDATORY training for civilians that want to get their LEGAL gun licence for hunting or sport shooting.
    Here is my website: www.samstraining.ca

This is a safety course, there is NO live fire! I teach lectures, show a powerpoint slide show, there is some practical training, where people use fake guns that cannot shoot to practice safe handling procedures. THERE IS NO shooting of guns. I only use DEACTIVATED guns and ammunition. I HAVE MANY RULES TO FOLLOW. Nothing will go BANG! This is a government course. I run my business as an independent contractor.

I am a very clean, and considerate tenant. I bring my own cleaning supplies, I have to follow many disinfection, infection control, mandatory Covid-19 safety protocols. I always try to leave the classroom or space cleaner and better than I found it.

This is a very reliable business. I am fully insured, this is a 100% legal and safe business.

I am flexible, the space can be a clean, comfortable office space, basement, classroom, clean warehouse, open concept room etc.

Where: YORK REGION ONLY. Markham, Thornhill, Vaughan,

The classroom or office space must:
    -be 1000-1200 sq ft TOTAL
    -chairs and desks for 9 to 12 students
    -be able to seat 9 to 12 people, spaced out 2 metres apart,
    -washrooms available
    -free parking available
    -kitchenette (preferred)
    -projector and screen (optional) I have my own!

If the space is suitable, and the price is right I can be your tenant for many, many years to come.
    This is a very steady business, think of it as having a Service Ontario or DriveTest as your tenant.

I'm looking to start in March. Please let me know if you have a space, and I will come take a look.

Cheers and be safe!

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details...dId=1527299405
    I think I would delete that section, too much info.
    Empty warehouse, and rent table, chairs? Fellow I know does it out of his house, but one on one in the evenings.

GunNutz
    Maybe see if Ya'Ara Saks knows of any space available?
    #torontoexit