Lots of Glocks!

All these glocks and still no Glock 23 Gen 4 and normal height sights...why are they such an "unobtanium" kind of glocks is beyond me. If they show up in some of the vendors they're usually gone within hours.

All these glocks and still no Glock 23 Gen 4 and normal height sights...why are they such an "unobtanium" kind of glocks is beyond me. If they show up in some of the vendors they're usually gone within hours.

Glock 23 would be prohibited and even then they don’t make a factory compliant CDN 106mm barrel

gadget

Glock 23 would be prohibited and even then they don’t make a factory compliant CDN 106mm barrel

gadget

Following your logic, Glock 19 would be prohibited in Canada as well since Glock 19 and Glock 23 have all exact same dimensions and their barrels longer to match our barrel length laws. Furthermore, even if G-23 was prohibited (which we all know as a matter of fact it is not), why would G-19 be so common and available at almost every vendor in Canada? Remember, same dimensions, same looks, same barrel length, just different calibers. G-23 is chambered in .40 S&W while G-19 is chambered in 9mm.

gadget

Following your logic, Glock 19 would be prohibited in Canada as well since Glock 19 and Glock 23 have all exact same dimensions and their barrels longer to match our barrel length laws. Furthermore, even if G-23 was prohibited (which we all know as a matter of fact it is not), why would G-19 be so common and available at almost every vendor in Canada? Remember, same dimensions, same looks, same barrel length, just different calibers. G-23 is chambered in .40 S&W while G-19 is chambered in 9mm.

Answer from Canadian Glock distribuotor:

The reason they were never available in Canada was due to demand. Glock decided to do a run of barrels for Canada specifically which is why we have the 19. The 23 does not have the same support and as it is originally designed, is prohibited. The only place that you can get them is * ** ****, but it won’t have a glock factory barrel nor will it be covered by any warranty.

Answer from Canadian Glock distribuotor:

The reason they were never available in Canada was due to demand. Glock decided to do a run of barrels for Canada specifically which is why we have the 19. The 23 does not have the same support and as it is originally designed, is prohibited. The only place that you can get them is * ** ****, but it won’t have a glock factory barrel nor will it be covered by any warranty.

I've never asked the question - but I've always kind of had my eye out for a gen5 Glock 19 FS MOS. Haven't come across any this side of the border. Any insight would be appreciated.

G

Im looking for a Glock 34 MOS WITHOUT the half moon cutout at base of the grip. Do any of your match that? Or do they all have the cutout?

Back
Top Bottom