Thread: KKM Winter Pre-Order

Business Member Black Box Customs's Avatar

KKM Winter Pre-Order

KKM WINTER PRE-ORDER (Let's get some KKM to Canada)

Attachment 467972

Update April 1, 2021
    The order is in with KKM. Now we wait for delivery.

KKM offers precision manufactured match grade barrels for most popular types of handguns in Canada. They have no formal Canadian distribution and due to prior permitting costs/overhead can be expensive to get as 'one offs' or single units to Canadian gun owners.

WHAT IS THIS?
    We'll be placing a KKM order shortly to refill our shelves. If you're looking for a hard to come by barrel, or particular spec which is rarely found in Canada we'd like to offer the opportunity for firearm enthusiasts in the country to get their desired barrel and amortize permit/import costs. As we move through the phases of the order we'll be updating the thread to let clients know the progress.

WHAT DOES IT COST?
    Please reach out to us for quotation with your desired barrel/SKU from KKM Precision's website (https://kkmprecision.com/shop/). We'll quote each client prior to processing your order. Orders will be non-refundable and must be paid in full for guaranteed allocation.

I'M A RETAILER - CAN I GET A DISCOUNT?
    Absolutely - margins are very lean on KKM but we encourage companies with BFLs to reach out to us for quotation. We'll absolutely mark down orders from BFL holders so the greater community in Canada can be serviced.

WHEN WILL MY BARREL ARRIVE?
    We'll be placing the order formally on March 22, 2021 with KKM. They've quoted 12-14x weeks for completion which places the order in Canada at approximately in July 2021. We'll be updating clients throughout the process so you can keep an eye on it.

WHAT IF MY BARREL ARRIVES LATER THAN JULY?
    Patience is a virtue; This order involves two governments, a global pandemic, a manufacturer, and at least two freight carriers. Due to that the delivery window cannot be guaranteed and is provided as a 'reasonably prudent' expectation based on the current information at the time the order is placed. No refunds will be given to impatient individuals.

WHAT IF THE USD SHIFTS?
    The pricing structure we've implemented will price protect purchases so you are not subject to currency fluctuations. We'll honor purchased pricing regardless of fluctuations in the dollar.
    Last edited by Black Box Customs; 04-01-2021 at 03:30 PM.

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com
    sales@blackboxcustoms.com
    Phone: (403) 470-8802

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8
    SHOWROOM: M-F 9-7 / SAT 10-5