Thread: Whens the next lee shipment?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer icehunter121's Avatar

Whens the next lee shipment?

I need a bullet mold and its out of stock!!
    Thank You so much to the 20th field artillery regiment( Edmonton) for a day in the field with you...What a experience!

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by icehunter121 View Post
    I need a bullet mold and its out of stock!!
    Hi,

Unfortunately at this time Lee is having a very hard time trying to keep up with current demand. Lee tries to ship us what they can but as a result, the shipments we receive from them have been drastically reduced as well as much smaller. We currently have a large number of bullet molds on order from Lee but they cannot provide us with any kind of ETA at this time. Keep an eye on our website as we update it with new stock as soon as we receive it.

CGN frequent flyer
    LOL I was searching for Lee dies across Canada and the US a couple of months ago, and one of the biggest US sites had a back order that was due to reach them some time in April! Of which there were only 2 sets of dies left.

2021 is going to be a tough year for stuff you don't already have.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free.
    Bureaucracy not an instrument of democratic government but, on the contrary, the worst enemy of freedom and democracy.
    If the penalty for a crime is a fine, then that law only applies to the poor.