Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Umarex Air Javelin!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theviking View Post
    Wait till the turd and his ####stain Blair see this lol
    As Bill Blair said; “Canadians don’t defend themselves at the barrel of a gun. Canadians defend themselves with the rule of law”

I guess Bill And Trudy’s security team won’t be interested in the Airjavelin, or a butter knife for that matter... his close protection team has the RULE OF LAW!

Bill should start teaching the Rule of Law defense classes.

For those that are interested. I purchased the Umarex 12 gram X2 conversion cylinder for $50 and I’m getting much more consistent results but fewer shots. Instead of the first shot being 200fps, the first shot is 285fps, with a high of 302.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Hey Question: Does anyone know an accurate answer to how long you can leave the 90 gram cylinder screwed in, with 'deplenishing' amounts of CO2? You only shot 5 or 6, still 85% full, if you un-screw it, there's $12 down the drain. May not shot it again for a week, or 2. I read conflicting answers. It's best to put a drop of oil b4 you screw it in...but, does anyone know for a certainty if leaving a 3/4 full tank on the Javelin would do any harm? Also, did anyone turn up the FSP with the adjuster screw? &, if so, how much increase did you get? Thnx

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    Hey Question: Does anyone know an accurate answer to how long you can leave the 90 gram cylinder screwed in, with 'deplenishing' amounts of CO2? You only shot 5 or 6, still 85% full, if you un-screw it, there's $12 down the drain. May not shot it again for a week, or 2. I read conflicting answers. It's best to put a drop of oil b4 you screw it in...but, does anyone know for a certainty if leaving a 3/4 full tank on the Javelin would do any harm? Also, did anyone turn up the FSP with the adjuster screw? &, if so, how much increase did you get? Thnx
    My PCP rifles are always stored with a charge - often a full charge. I've had them for years like that and they work fine.

My Javelin stays charged up too. Unless I shoot it empty.

I didn't know the Javelin had an adjustment screw.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    k, thnx. It's on the stock tube, you need a long allen key. There's a guy on youtube called: Kid Pellet ..he actually is pretty knowledgeable, does Mods on his Javelin for Air tank & shows the Screw. Couple other utube videos about it as well. It can turn I beleive 8 turns, & only does a slight consistent increase. Nothing too substantial though. Around 20 - 30 fps.

Expried Business Member
    Howdy folks! We have 1 Javelin still available and a few packs of arrows!!

Air Javelin

Expried Business Member
    We received more Air Javelins and arrows today! These went pretty fast last time so don't delay!! We also might have an Air Saber or two available as well!

Air Javelin

Expried Business Member
    Thread has been cleaned up and is back open!

Hahahah! this is wack I love it.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789