Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition E-3201: Help the Paintball and Airsoft Community to Oppose C-21

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Question:

Are the Airsoft and Paintball organizations in Canada standing with firearms owners because I don't see any mention of firearms or firearms owners in that list of 5 demands.
    should read:
    1. Reject Bill C-21 to save the jobs of thousands of Canadians;
    2. Fully and unambiguously legalize airsoft, paintball and firearms so citizens and residents can continue to purchase and use as sporting equipment
    3. Recognize that airsoft, paintball, target shooting, hunting and collecting are safe activities that many MILLIONS of Canadians participate in;
    4. Recognize that airsoft , paintball and lawfully owned firearms do not represent any risk to public safety and banning will not improve public safety; and
    5. Not needlessly target law abiding citizens who use airsoft, paintball and firearms for sporting purposes.

Unfortunately it looks like they want to stand apart from us in this fight and that doesn't fly with me.
    Want my support then recognize that this is much bigger than airsoft and paintball.
    For what it is worth I was a hard core paintballer for nearly 20 years until a workplace injury put an end to such physical activities.

Done

Signed
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    Question:

Are the Airsoft and Paintball organizations in Canada standing with firearms owners because I don't see any mention of firearms or firearms owners in that list of 5 demands.
    should read:
    2. Fully and unambiguously legalize airsoft, paintball and firearms so citizens and residents can continue to purchase and use as sporting equipment
    3. Recognize that airsoft, paintball, target shooting, hunting and collecting are safe activities that many MILLIONS of Canadians participate in;
    4. Recognize that airsoft , paintball and lawfully owned firearms do not represent any risk to public safety and banning will not improve public safety; and
    5. Not needlessly target law abiding citizens who use airsoft, paintball and firearms for sporting purposes.

Unfortunately it looks like they want to stand apart from us in this fight and that doesn't fly with me.
    Want my support then recognize that this is much bigger than airsoft and paintball.
    For what it is worth I was a hard core paintballer for nearly 20 years until a workplace injury put an end to such physical activities.
    I agree with this.
    He can't shoot like that with a stock Savage and a Bushnell scope

Question:

should read:

Help them to support us, let them know we've got their back and we'd like them to have ours.

Quote Originally Posted by ponymusic View Post
    Help them to support us, let them know we've got their back and we'd like them to have ours.
    Yes unite together to bring down the liberal scum.

Yep signed

agreed^^^

signed

Question:

should read:

What he said

Quote Originally Posted by trigger'06 View Post
    I agree with this.
    I agree with you, agreeing with this

They don't care about us, they care about their call of duty-I didn't make it in the army fantasy world.

Till they revise and add in 45acpkings suggestions they can walk.
    "People who have never owned or used one claim that the Remington pump guns are not as accurate as their bolt guns.

And the people who own and shoot them just chuckle at those statements."

Signed.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast