Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition E-3201: Help the Paintball and Airsoft Community to Oppose C-21

Congratulations! You have completed the signature process for this petition.

CGN Regular
    Many airgunners also have a real steel - they are well aware or the current political climate. But most of those who don't have PAL - they did not care to sign the anti-OIC petition, in fact they did not even know about OIC in a first place. Now, their tactic is to distance from firearms owners, so their argument is like they only have damn toys but not evil real guns, please save us and throw under the bus them. Its us, firearm owners who side with them, not other way around. If the 2-nd, 3-rd etc reading of c-21 will throw a bone to airgunners and drop all that s__t related to <500fps - they will be happy and continue on voting as they did. After all they would be thankful to JT taking their side. Some of them might say "thank you" to us for signing this petition, some might not.

We're a nice bunch anyways. We will help them. After all shooting plastic bb's might the only thing left for us some day.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aprilia Man's Avatar
    Signed !
    CCFR MDRGC

Signed!!!

CGN Regular
    Signed

Done!
    CCFR Member

Signed
    Vandoo

Signed, I am a firearms enthusiast and airsofter. I really hope these e-petitions actually carry weight. I do know some airsofters who don't put themselves in the same class as firearms owners and maybe being grouped together will help us all out.

I used to play paintball, but got my PAL at 19, and enjoy shooting sports thoroughly. Don't waste your time on Losers i.e. Liberals, but spend your time on voting for winners who are Conservative.
    Uh oh, Canada

I did it my way.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Signed.

To all you airsofters out there reading this... please join the CCFR and fight with us. The Liberals have shown us that firearms rights extend to airsoft, paintball and toy guns. Let’s grow as a community and stand together.

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd