Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition E-3201: Help the Paintball and Airsoft Community to Oppose C-21

Quote Originally Posted by Sqr View Post
    As already posted these paintball individuals need to stop voting Liberal. My fear is if they succeed at reversing this section of C21 they will all feel warm and fuzzy so they will continue to vote Liberal. Maybe a little dose of reality is needed before it is finally drilled home.
    I can’t and won’t sign this for the above reason. I have first hand experience with these paintball video game types. Asked more than a few of these types if they would like to try some of the types of firearms used in there games and about 98% looked at me like I was crazy told more than once they don’t like guns. All this group wants is to smoke there weed and live in la la land. I say like others let them suffer there losses and then they may come back to reality and stop voteing for a communist

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by tootall View Post
    I'm not an Air Softer (Not enough recoil! ), but signed anyway.

45ACP, I don't have the link right now, but I did see a YT vid from a few months ago where an AS guy asked his AS followers to support firearm owners by signing the earlier anti-C-21 petition.
    I'll sign the petition and so will my wife but I would like to see OPEN support for firearms owners expressed by whoever is publicly speaking on this issue as it equally affects us all however, firearms owners have much more to lose.

Not a player, but done, tired of the constant interference by the Liberals in regards to our peaceful recreational activities.

Done!

Quote Originally Posted by vkyle91x View Post
    I’ll always sign the petitions but it honestly feels like all we’re doing is yelling at a deaf guy with his back turned. Have any of these ever actually made a difference? Or are we just making noise for the sake of it.
    I hear you! However I will also continue to sign the petitions, make donations etc. We have to. Eventually every squeaky wheel gets some grease. Jimbo if we can convert even one of the AS people of whom you speak of it is a start. Shoot straight folks!

Done

Signed

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    I can’t and won’t sign this for the above reason. I have first hand experience with these paintball video game types. Asked more than a few of these types if they would like to try some of the types of firearms used in there games and about 98% looked at me like I was crazy told more than once they don’t like guns. All this group wants is to smoke there weed and live in la la land. I say like others let them suffer there losses and then they may come back to reality and stop voteing for a communist
    This x 2.

With you against oppression.

BANNED
    Signed.