CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: More Henry Levers in stock

  1. #1
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    7,860

    More Henry Levers in stock

    Going out faster than coming in but a couple new ones lander here yesterday and are now online including big boys in 257 and 44
    https://store.prophetriver.com/henry/
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

  2. #2
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    7,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    Going out faster than coming in but a couple new ones lander here yesterday and are now online including big boys in 257 and 44
    https://store.prophetriver.com/henry/
    .44 is now gone
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

  3. #3
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    7,860
    we were just allocated another side gate case color .45-70. It will be 3-4 wks
    https://www.lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=HNH010GCC
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    55
    Hi, I want to buy H006CS any chance you have or can get? Thanks.

  5. #5
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    7,860
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJudge736 View Post
    Hi, I want to buy H006CS any chance you have or can get? Thanks.
    we have everything on order now
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    we have everything on order now
    Excellent I will buy it, I wanted to make sure because I've been told by other dealers that it is special order and a few that just said they cant get that model all. H006CS is the Silver case, octagon barrel, walnut furniture, in 45colt.
    Please PM me your contact info so I can make sure my name gets put down for that rifle.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    we have everything on order now
    Excellent, I wanted to make sure because I've been told by other dealers that it is special order and a few that just said they cant that model at all. H006CS is the Silver receiver, octagon barrel, walnut furniture, in 45colt.
    Please PM me your contact info so I can make sure my name gets put down for that rifle.

  8. #8
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    7,860
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJudge736 View Post
    Excellent, I wanted to make sure because I've been told by other dealers that it is special order and a few that just said they cant that model at all. H006CS is the Silver receiver, octagon barrel, walnut furniture, in 45colt.
    Please PM me your contact info so I can make sure my name gets put down for that rifle.
    info@prophetriver.com
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •