Thread: Shadow System Product Launch

Business Member Black Box Customs's Avatar

Shadow System Product Launch

Shadow Systems MR918L Elite

A production pistol designed from the onset to be feature rich but priced to be affordable. The MR918L is built off of a compact frame like the G19 with a Gen 5 G17 Barrel in a G19L slide. The MR918L is the opposite of a G19X with a compact grip and long slide. Shadow Systems custom trigger shoe and Taran Tactical Innovations connector give the trigger a phenomenal response right out of the box.

A unique backstrap system that addresses your natural point of aim versus grip size, a very functional well balanced slide design with aggressive serrations that is also easy on the eyes, a beautifully spiral fluted barrel with tighter lug geometry, a Trijicon RMR optic cut with cover plate, stainless RSA, and essential parts coated in Titanium Carbon Nitride, the MR918L is a value priced pistol for a semi-custom Glock that is turn-key right out of the box!

We’re also sourcing to you the support parts for the MR918L from Shadow Systems for those that just want premium parts at a reasonable price. Black Box Custom is also releasing a limited edition Multicam version of the MR918 Elite as the cherry on top of this product announcement. It’s well worth getting one to see for yourself in person! Check out the full product line in our online store under Shadow Systems. (https://shop.blackboxcustoms.com/col...Shadow-Systems)

- Wally F.

Attachment 471466Attachment 471467Attachment 471465Attachment 471464Attachment 471468Attachment 471469
    Last edited by Black Box Customs; 03-17-2021 at 06:29 PM.

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com
    sales@blackboxcustoms.com
    Phone: (403) 470-8802

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8
    SHOWROOM: M-F 9-7 / SAT 10-5

These are gorgeous.
    You can use a rifle as a doorjamb or paperweight, but that's not what it's designed for. It's not what the rifle, in its soul, longs to do.

Quote Originally Posted by shotzee View Post
    These are gorgeous.
    100% I got one waiting for you in Black or Multicam or just get both.

- Wally F.

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8

They look great. I have had mine for a year and its been flawless. I will be needing some replacement parts soon and was wondering who would carry them. Now I know. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by nitroxace View Post
    They look great. I have had mine for a year and its been flawless. I will be needing some replacement parts soon and was wondering who would carry them. Now I know. Thanks for posting.
    Check out our Shadow Systems section in our webstore for replacement parts.

https://shop.blackboxcustoms.com/col...Shadow-Systems

- Wally F.

www.BlackBoxCustoms.com

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8

Lots of love for that Calculator Watch, :D