The most popular top-end tactical flashlight!

Olight Vicky

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome to Olight CA! We are happy to join the CGN community. Our company specializes in top-end flashlights. We use premium grade materials and quality craftsmanship to ensure that our tactical flashlights are the best illumination products on the market. I will continue to share with you all activities related to Olight CA in here.

Click here to enter our website and use the coupon code CGN10 to get your 10% discount!

Last edited:
I have a bunch of mini i1r 2 eos flashlights and they are just awesome. The javelot turbo is something else in terms of being a "pocket thrower"...... the beam just keeps going and going!

So so sad. I had a key chain light from a purchase at Xmas. The ring didn’t hold on the light and came off my ring luckily into my pocket. I put it back on and the other day I noticed it came off again. I’ve looked everywhere for that light with no luck. Any sales coming up on the key chain flash light. I would buy one (like 24 bucks on Amazon) but I’d buy multiples of their was a sale. Thanks

So so sad. I had a key chain light from a purchase at Xmas. The ring didn’t hold on the light and came off my ring luckily into my pocket. I put it back on and the other day I noticed it came off again. I’ve looked everywhere for that light with no luck. Any sales coming up on the key chain flash light. I would buy one (like 24 bucks on Amazon) but I’d buy multiples of their was a sale. Thanks

PM you.

Welcome but I have a few pointed questions.

To clarify,,, The 2000lm run time on your gun lights have a 2min run time??? I’m so confused, could you please clarify.

I’ve avoided brands like yours in The past due to claims like that. If I’m buying a light and at creeping prices I want the performance to match. Also I’ve seen a few guys with these light and have issues with flickering when firing shots.

I would love to be a customer, please don’t mistake my bluntness for an attack, just want clarification on what I’m getting for my money.

Thanks,

Im soo excited you guys are here. I have some really practical ideas I’d love to share. I use a few of your products and really like them. The cost to quality is really good with olight. Welcome, and I look forward to more olight products.

Olight makes some great products! Wondering if there is a holster available or in the works for the Perun II to attach to molle.. for example to a plate carrier/vest or bag/backpack?

I have been using the Olight Universal Magnetic USB Charger for two or 3 years now for my EDC AA and AAA lights. When traveling, I pack it with my phone charger, and when at home or work I use any USB available.
Highly recommend this light weight easy to use and pack device!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom