Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Want a PRS style rifle and to support a great cause?

Darn, I would chip in but EMT through my credit union does now allow to add the necessary comments (name, address, phone, etc).

And yes should be an item we can purchase out of SFRC.

Generous of Gravel/ATRS/SFRC to do such a ticket sale but unfortunately too bad it was elected to do it on fudgebook.

Cheers,
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Rem 700 in 6.5 Creedmoor, Magpul Pro Chassis, Vortex PST Gen II 5-25x50 FFP MRAD, Vortex Power Throw Lever, ATRS Gill Brake, ATRS Bolt Knob, TriggerTech Trigger and Vortex HD4000 Range Finder, Non Restricted.
    We will be donating all of the proceeds from this to the ATRS Legal Fund.
    This is also posted to the SFRC Sticker Draw Group.
    There are 500 stickers available. When you buy one of our all weather deluxe bumper stickers for $25 ($22.12 plus tax) you get a free entry into the draw. There is no limit on how many bumper stickers you can own.
    If you want the sticker shipped to you, shipping is extra.
    To enter you can send an EMT to sales@theammosource.com or stop by the store. No password is required as they auto deposit. If you bank with a credit union they sometimes require passwords still. Please use "sfrc"
    In the comments section of the EMT please put down your name, email address and phone number.
    Feel free to put what number you want in the comments, if there isn't one I'll pick a random number. Put a second choice as well in case the first one is gone.
    A valid PAL is required to take possession of this item.
    If you aren't able to pick it up and want it shipped or held here until you can pick up, please contact us to make arrangements.
    We'll post how many spot are left as the bumper stickers sell.
    Magpul Pro Rem700 Short Action Chassis Donated by Gravel Agency
    Rem700 in 6.5 Creedmoor, 24” barrel Donated by Gravel Agency
    Vortex PST Gen II 5-25x50 FFP Mrad Donated by Vortex Optics
    Vortex Power throw lever
    Vortex Razor HD 4000 rangefinder Donated by Vortex Optics
    ATRS Gill Brake
    Triggertech Special Rem700 Trigger
    ATRS Tactical bolt knob

Name:  g.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  92.4 KB

For the record you just click the link and read. You dont need facebook to enter

If you enter by sending an EMT that gets auto-deposited, how do they let you know if you're the 501st entry?

I got two. Now someone has to have a sticker draw to b i t c h slap our prime minister iam down for 50 lmao

Anyone receive confirmation of their entry yet? After the rules were posted here I grabbed 2 but have no proof other than my EMT was deposited.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    Anyone receive confirmation of their entry yet? After the rules were posted here I grabbed 2 but have no proof other than my EMT was deposited.
    Same and nothing.

I received an email from SFRC Colin last night, I had screwed up in the comments section and contacted them. It appears to me they were watching things closely. No matter what I will say I am impressed with the whole community, how everyone is trying to fight an honest fight together I hope everyone stays civil, we all want to win! Remeber most Liberals are our enemy not each other. Looking forward to see the lucky number and congratulate the winner. Behind the scenes there is alot to sort out. Shoot straight and often my friends.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by UR2X3M4ME View Post
    Darn, I would chip in but EMT through my credit union does now allow to add the necessary comments (name, address, phone, etc).

And yes should be an item we can purchase out of SFRC.

Generous of Gravel/ATRS/SFRC to do such a ticket sale but unfortunately too bad it was elected to do it on fudgebook.

Cheers,
    Not a "fudgebook" fan either, but that seems to be the only avenue open to them for this. Last time ATRS did a sticker sale ALG was all over them due to someone complaining. We truly are our own worst enemies it seems.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    WOW!!! Sold out in just 1 day. Thank you to all who participated in this!!
    A VERY Special thank you to Vortex Optics, Gravel Agency for the optics and rifle and Ryan at SFRC the Ammosource for handling the draw.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

too late
    CCFR
    I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast