Thread: Shout Out to FOC and UPS

Shout Out to FOC and UPS

Ordered a shotgun last friday night and got the confirmation on saturday. Just arrived to my door today. They had a UPS option at checkout on the website and it was cheaper than the Canada post one! UPS is miles better imo and from the other side of the country to my door on vancouver island from monday to friday is awesome! thanks FOC!

Cheers.
    Freedom Isn't Free.

CGN frequent flyer
    I have made online purchases from FOC without issue.
    I was there in person last week to pick up my latest items, and had a chance to interact with the staff behind the counter.
    I was greeted, quickly and professionally, and because I didn’t have the order numbers at hand (my bad) it took a bit of sorting out. This was done in short order, but I had a chance to observe other customers’ interactions with the staff.
    The guys behind the counter displayed a patient, knowledgeable approach that just blew my socks off. One staffer dealt with a novice’s questions over the phone about his shots falling low and left, and provided a master class in using dry firing, and the use of dummy rounds, to correct the flinch that this patron had developed moving from .22LR to 9MM.
    Bravo!
    Cheap, quick, and good...you can only have two!

CGN frequent flyer thepolinator's Avatar
    You gotta love this kind of FOC UPS

Quote Originally Posted by thepolinator View Post
    You gotta love this kind of FOC UPS
    haha
    Freedom Isn't Free.

I really like that UPS is available with FOC, since I live in a remote area and the only time I have ever had something delivered was when it was UPS. I have found that FOC is really quick to process orders and I have been very satisfied when ordering from them.