Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tactical Teacher babysits Grand daughter

Business Member

Tactical Teacher babysits Grand daughter

It’s March 2021 , and it’s time to lighten things up around here. I know , I know, the Turd and Bill BLiar are putting the screws to us, but I say, “Fight back by mentoring the young shooters.”

So here I go. I had to share this with my crew from Garrison Petawawa.....

Enjoy some lighthearted humour....

Name:  18E13CEA-EDBF-4913-914A-EFC6277A5158.jpg
Views: 1803
Size:  79.4 KB

Stay strong, stay safe. Keep your powder dry!!

When (not always IF) we get back on the Base Ranges, I will let all of you know. I miss our community big time.....

Peace Be To Journey!

Cheers, Barney

Business Member
    And here she is once again....

Name:  98F9C125-6DCF-45B7-A990-074B30CB2976.jpg
Views: 1792
Size:  115.3 KB

I think she’s a lefty.... and this is the beginning of learning to read the wind....

Time to teach her about deviations for long range shooting!!

Cheers, Barney

CGN frequent flyer Northern Amateur's Avatar
    Love it. Keep the camera on in event that finger of choice becomes the middle one. Send it to Bliar and Trudy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    And here she is once again....

Name:  98F9C125-6DCF-45B7-A990-074B30CB2976.jpg
Views: 1792
Size:  115.3 KB

I think she’s a lefty.... and this is the beginning of learning to read the wind....

Time to teach her about deviations for long range shooting!!

Cheers, Barney
    I think I would have a similar confused/Concerned look , if I was in the hands of Tactical Teacher for the day lol!
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Cute Kid! All my best to you and yours Barney! Can hardly wait to get out to Pet again... and Dany's. By the time we get there you might be have to adapt the curriculum to include precision sling shots and CQB pebble throwing.
    Save the contents of her diaper, I'm sure our fearless leaders can use it to craft new gun legislation!

Hope to see you soon! As always, adversity to advantage.

Very cute. They grow up fast. If you can take apart / assemble an M14 blindfolded, this is a piece of cake. Just don't confuse "cosmoline" and "vasoline".
    Support Our Troops

The Price for Freedom is not free.

Adorable!
    1*

DISRUPTING OODA LOOPS FOR THE HECK OF IT

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RugerBlast View Post
    Cute Kid! All my best to you and yours Barney! Can hardly wait to get out to Pet again... and Dany's. By the time we get there you might be have to adapt the curriculum to include precision sling shots and CQB pebble throwing.
    Save the contents of her diaper, I'm sure our fearless leaders can use it to craft new gun legislation!

Hope to see you soon! As always, adversity to advantage.
    You do realize that Danny’s Steak House (spoiler alert, crying sadness trigger warning) burned down sometime in 2020 (guessing July or August). We need to find another hangout for the shooting crew. I remember back in March 2018 at a Bravo Range clinic, we had to make a reservation for 46 people at Kelsey’s.... Holy Granola!

On a brighter note, my granddaughter Willow and her folks are moving back to this neck of the woods after my son is choosing to leave his practice in Vic, BC. They/we closed their new-to-them townhouse a few days ago merely 500 steps from my house in the same subdivision.

I’m volunteering to take her on many micro adventures (I discretely mumbled something about the range) around the community. PopPop , as I am called; will be corrupting her. Ha ha ha ha.

I never knew that being a grand parent would be this much fun. It’s a freaking riot. All the fun and laughs without ANY diaper changes. I shoulda had grand kids before my own if I knew things were this much fun!

Once PSP on Base allows us the use of the Ranges once again, we will reconvene. I haven’t coordinated with ChalkRiver2 since I know that things might get cancelled for the 2021 season. There’s enough heart ache going on. It’s so hard to cement down dates like I / we used to before Christmas of the previous season/year. It was something I prided myself in, the Covid has taken away said pride. Bummer. Okay, Adversity Into Advantage, keep moving forward. I have to land my granddaughter in my neighbourhood in two weeks at the end of March 2021, so I have to remain focused. Then we can plan range fun; I’m hoping!

Buy it cheap and stack it deep! Keep your powder dry!!

Cheers, Barney

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    Enjoy some lighthearted humour....
    Totally for the humour: Remember that children are better suited for squad based weapons and roles! Small children make excellent spotters for your tri-pod mounted NERF gun with their small profile, great eye sight and love to roll on the ground. Just be sure they don't find something funny, as their giggling laughter and snot dripping nose can break your concealment quickly.

On a serious note, children really do love the attention and close contact of team building "squad based" activities... and I think you'll do great as a teaching grandpa too. Best to you, Barney.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    This is awesome Tactical Teacher!!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast