Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Cryptocurrency Yes we take them!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis 1 View Post
    How very disappointing that you are assisting fraudsters and organized crime with this crypto currency foolishness! Will not be making any purchases here.
    lol

Like 99.9999% of illegal transactions were not made using CAD / USD.

Its time to wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by louis 1 View Post
    how very disappointing that you are assisting fraudsters and organized crime with this crypto currency foolishness! Will not be making any purchases here.
    lmao tell me you're out of touch without explicitly telling me you're out of touch
    Last edited by pzkmpfw14; 12-12-2021 at 06:54 PM.

Glad to see retailers with an eye to the future 👍

How very disappointing that you are assisting fraudsters and organized crime with this crypto currency foolishness! Will not be making any purchases here.
    Contrary to the mainstream media narrative, blockchain technology is an open ledger of transactions viewable by everyone. Below are Ethereum wallet addresses associated to famous people and a link to the Ethereum block explorer where you can see all of their transactions and how much they have in their wallets.

Mark Cuban (Entrepreneur, television personality, and media proprietor) https://etherscan.io/address/0xa679c...9a13a680e01ecf
    Stephen Curry (Professional football player) https://etherscan.io/address/0x3becf...7872d877501b11
    Snoop Dogg (Musician and entertainer) https://etherscan.io/address/0xce90a...dc23a8e3584d75
    Shaquille O'Neil (Professional basketball player) https://etherscan.io/address/0x3c6ae...0f8ffb56884a17
    Reese Witherspoon (Actress) https://etherscan.io/address/0x7948a...1173893146630e

Everyone who purchased something with crypto and had it delivered essentially made their crypto wallet address linked to a name and a street address. Most regulated crypto exchanges and business are requiring KYC (Know your client) so criminals can't easily hide and you could see from the links given, there is a trail of evidence recorded on the blockchains which can be viewed by anyone and everyone.
    The good old dollar is still the preferred currency of the criminals since it can't easily be traced.

How about instead of making moronic comments on things you don’t know about, you do some research. You sound like an anti-gunner blaming guns for killing people.
    Buy Bitcoin!

CGN Regular
    I ended up call Durham to complete the order with crypto. Talked to Mike who was very nice and easy to deal with and I was able to get a deposit address for my crypto of choice. Sent the crypto that night and Mike sent me a tracking number the next day. Got the gun today and I'm very happy with it.

If you use crypto to purchase from Durham go through the checkout but call if you don't hear from them shortly after and the service will be prompt.

Hello. You have one hundred percent heard about crypto trading and actually about cryptocurrency and crypto trading. You can easily go to j2tx.com and buy for dollar to btc , where there is a detailed description of competent trading. You can also read about the rate and growth of the currency.
    Last edited by Bertid; 02-27-2022 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertid View Post
    I do not even know whether to buy cryptocurrency now or not? Maybe now is the right time, or should I wait?
    “Everyone gets Bitcoin at the price they deserve”

Your going to use it one day, may as well buy some on the cheap.

I got buddies who bought the tops that aren’t selling

Have also met a lot of paper hand b!tche$ Along the way

“You DO NOT need bitcoin.
    Please. Don’t buy any.“

ht tps://medium.datadriveninvestor.com/do-not-buy-bitcoin-75da73226530

As far as that Other FUD comment boycotting because a company sees the future

Your the guy yelling at Henry ford to stop building cars.

See you Plebs on the other side of whatever the hell this is.

Durham.

I want to buy a rifle with crypto. Maybe one day you’ll pry it from my hands.

Or maybe you’ll get dirty Fiat.
    Someone stop the planet and let me off for awhile. I need a break from all this stupidity!!! - posted by Northern Amateur

You are the dumbest person on here. Get off CNN and do your own homework on this before you become a keyboard warrior.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunwood76 View Post
    Agree that govt must keep their hands away from the tracking and administration of cryptos but we must not look at this as a tax loophole. It is very easy for the govt to shut down e-transfers and credit card payments from our accounts to crypto exchanges. Pay the HST and capital gains from crypto transactions to the CRA. We will be better off in the long run when our currency is worthless because the Liberal govt has printed 3 dollars for every 1 dollar of lost income due to the pandemic.
    Why won't they just tax away all the gain. You are basically the anti vaxers of currency (in their minds). You won't take the dollar like good citizens. The way things are going they have to have something in mind for crypto cheats, just as they did for people who would not take the vaccine. I wish I could just buy crypto, and be safe from the currency collapse that is impending. But they manufactured that collapse, so why would they let you get away with sidestepping their intent? I don't remember them saying "you will own nothing, oh except crypto, and be happy".