Holland and Holland 'Royal' Deluxe Side by Side .577

Can you imagine there are probably guys with guns like that in little more powerful calibers that had their $3000000 gun prohibited as an assault rifle?

Can you imagine there are probably guys with guns like that in little more powerful calibers that had their $3000000 gun prohibited as an assault rifle?

If my pockets were deep enough I'd buy one on purpose just to have the chance to drag it into the court system once the buyback price list is finished. Win or lose it would still be great fun to mess with BB and Turd.

Thanks a ton for sharing this with us, Clay! H&H has a great "Gunmaking" video on youtube about 9 mins long. It shows how they bring raw steel and wood to life with near ancient tools and craftsmanship. Really something when you see springs and screws shaped by hand. The blueing on this example looks deep enough to step into. I trust that the tradition will continue with the new Beretta ownership.

Prophet...

That rifle will certainly appreciate in value.

So this high net worth individual will only make money having this in his collection.

Money makes more money !

Looked .577 nitro up and holy hell that must kick like a mule. Doubt my shoulder would be in one piece to fire the second shot.

You would probably be pleasantly surprised. I have shot 500 NE, and the felt recoil itseld wasn't that bad, just a big "push" rather than a kick. What hurt was the trigger gaurd hitting my middle finger as it slid back in my grip!

2nd from the right is a Kynoch .577 NE. Once in hand, it became my favorite Nitro express caliber. Though I have zero experience unfortunately with being able to say I’ve shot it. Just my .450no2

gYKnPn2l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom