CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: A few incoming Henry Rifles

  1. #1
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    8,054

    A few incoming Henry Rifles

    Only one of each
    These are 2-3 weeks out:

    HENRY REPEATING ARMS COLOR CASE HARDENED EDITION 45-70 GOVT SIDE GATE $1599.00 SOLD
    https://lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=HNH010GCC

    HENRY REPEATING ARMS BIG BOY SILVER 45 COLT SOLD
    https://lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=HNH006CS

    HENRY REPEATING ARMS BIG BOY 45 COLT $1329.00
    https://lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=HNH006C

    HENRY REPEATING ARMS BIG BOY STEEL X-MODEL 45 COLT $1329.00 SOLD
    https://lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=HNH012CX

    HENRY REPEATING ARMS SIDE GATE LEVER ACTION 30-30 $1399.00 SOLD
    https://lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=HNH024-3030
    Last edited by Prophet River; 03-23-2021 at 02:56 PM.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

  2. #2
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    8,054
    Updated. The rifles in the original post are about 5-8 days away.

    These are now coming too but they are 2-3 wks behind:

    HENRY REPEATING ARMS BIG BOY 357 MAGNUM | 38 SPECIAL
    https://lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=HNH006M

    HENRY REPEATING ARMS STANDARD LEVER 22 LR SOLD
    https://lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=HNH001

    HENRY REPEATING ARMS MAGNUM LEVER ACTION 22 MAGNUM
    https://lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=HNH001M
    Last edited by Prophet River; 03-21-2021 at 04:46 PM.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

  3. #3
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer jonnyboy1014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    82.5018 N, 62.3481 W
    Posts
    2,089
    Love my Henry rifle
    Don't steal - The government hates competition

    If gun control worked, we wouldn't need more of it

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    Only one of each
    These are 2-3 weeks out:

    HENRY REPEATING ARMS COLOR CASE HARDENED EDITION 45-70 GOVT SIDE GATE $1599.00 SOLD
    https://lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=HNH010GCC

    HENRY REPEATING ARMS BIG BOY SILVER 45 COLT SOLD
    https://lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=HNH006CS

    HENRY REPEATING ARMS BIG BOY 45 COLT $1329.00
    https://lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=HNH006C

    HENRY REPEATING ARMS BIG BOY STEEL X-MODEL 45 COLT $1329.00
    https://lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=HNH012CX

    HENRY REPEATING ARMS SIDE GATE LEVER ACTION 30-30 $1399.00
    https://lipseys.com/itemdetail?itemno=HNH024-3030

    I sure like the sounds of that Big Boy Silver.

  5. #5
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    8,054
    updated
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

  6. #6
    Member Gonewild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    81
    Any mares legs in 22 lr or 22 mag coming ?

  7. #7
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    8,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonewild View Post
    Any mares legs in 22 lr or 22 mag coming ?
    ordered but not yet coming. everything that is coming soon is listed
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

  8. #8
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,738
    Any AR-7's coming?

  9. #9
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    8,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsiwy View Post
    Any AR-7's coming?
    ordered but not yet coming. everything that is coming soon is listed
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    5012 - 50th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 0W7

  10. #10
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    163
    any single shot 350 Legends coming in any time this year?
    Last edited by shotcup; 03-22-2021 at 05:20 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •