Thread: Agency Arms M and P 2.0 Launch!

Business Member Black Box Customs's Avatar

Agency Arms M and P 2.0 Launch!

The bygone days of sitting on the fence about buying an M&P are over. Black Box Customs brings to you the complete Agency Arms M&P 2.0 Full Size and Compact pistol build. Skip the long lead times of having an M&P built to spec and just get one right now from us.

Starting from the bottom up the frame is finely stippled in all the right places for your strong and support hand to take advantage of, including on the bottom and front side of the hand guard for those you with longer fingers that like to wrap your support index finger around the front. An ambidextrous manual safety, patented Accelerator Cut thumb rest, and the Agency Arms M&P 2.0 trigger shoe paired with Apex Tactical Specialties internal trigger part group makes trigger presses short, crisp, repeatable, and reliable.

Attention to detail was paid in full with the design of the slide. Aggressive forward slanted serrations at the front and rear of the slide greatly aid in slide manipulation with the multi-angular topped edges flows seamlessly into the custom stylized American flag RMR optic cover plate mounted in place with Titanium screws. Top and side lightening windows through the slide display the Agency Arms 429 Premier Line Match Grade barrel. The back plate is adorned with the familiar stylized "A" synonymous with Agency Arms and rounding out the complete package is a set of Dawson Precision fiber optic sights.

Agency Arms has taken all their expertise in customizing Glocks and applied it to the M&P 2.0 and the result is a beautifully stellar build that can perform. In line with the philosophy of attention to detail, performance, and spectacular custom builds that Black Box Customs prides themselves on, we are happy to present the Agency Arms M&P 2.0! Available now at https://shop.blackboxcustoms.com/col...rms/agencyarms

- Wally F.

Attachment 474002Attachment 474004Attachment 474005Attachment 474003Attachment 474006Attachment 474007
    Last edited by Black Box Customs; 03-24-2021 at 01:09 PM.

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com
    sales@blackboxcustoms.com
    Phone: (403) 470-8802

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8
    SHOWROOM: M-F 9-7 / SAT 10-5

Ugh, yes. These look fantastic.. and that stippling!
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    These look great. But is that a safety i see? I didn't know the M&p2.0 had a variation with a safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribstaylor View Post
    These look great. But is that a safety i see? I didn't know the M&p2.0 had a variation with a safety.
    Yes these two variants have external ambi-safeties. They feel great in the hand as well.

- Wally F.

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8

Quote Originally Posted by Arm&Gun View Post
    Ugh, yes. These look fantastic.. and that stippling!
    The stippling is pretty bomber and that Accelerator Cut feels like home for your thumbs.

- Wally F.

www.BlackBoxCustoms.com

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8

The real question here is.. can you do these mods on my M&P? ��
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by Valaden View Post
    The real question here is.. can you do these mods on my M&P? ��
    We unfortunately don't replicate Agency Arms' work. If you like their product I'd encourage you to purchase one of the pre-configs we have from them in stock as they're beautiful and the supply is finite.

Please contact me (sales@blackboxcustoms.com) and I can show you some of the offerings for M&Ps we do in house.

-Devon

www.BlackBoxCustoms.com

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8