Should I be worried?

Atlantissno

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I order a restricted firearm from West Coast Hunting and received my Firearm Registration Certificate the 2021/02/24. No change in the processing of my order to this day (2021/03/13). When I send an email at info@westcoasthunting.ca I got this reply:

Your message to <jeffrey@westcoasthunting.ca> was automatically rejected:
Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)

Should I be worried?

I order a restricted firearm from West Coast Hunting and received my Firearm Registration Certificate the 2021/02/24. No change in the processing of my order to this day (2021/03/13). When I send an email at info@westcoasthunting.ca I got this reply:

Your message to <jeffrey@westcoasthunting.ca> was automatically rejected:
Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)

Should I be worried?

That’s only 9 days. I recently waited three weeks for a gun to even get shipped - different vendor but my point is sometimes these things move slow.

That’s only 9 days. I recently waited three weeks for a gun to even get shipped - different vendor but my point is sometimes these things move slow.

Hmmm...that's actually 17 days. But I don't think there is a reason to be worried. I would certainly call them on Monday though.

Just got a call from them, they seem to have a problem with their email. So everything should be alright from now on.

I've got to say, I was not expecting a call so fast.

Thanks you

Last edited:
Sometimes you get the certificate long before the vendor. I emailed a different vendor earlier this year after waiting three weeks from getting my copy and then sent a pic of my certificate and had the gun 4 days later.

Got my gun last week and everything is perfect. I just want to say that I got an excellent service from West Coast Hunting apart from a technical issue with emails which we cannot always control and I will definitely buy from you guys.

Thanks you Alex

Back
Top Bottom