Thread: Wolverine Gun and tackle

Wolverine Gun and tackle

Hi

Anyone order a firearm of Wolverine Gun&Tackle?
    On your receipt in the box di you have a Sticker said it the firearm was inspected and free of all defect? Cause i received a rifle with bulged in barrel and i try to fight with them that problem was there befere i receive it. And that rifle was suppose to be unfired. Most weird the rifle had scope base on a unfired rifle.

Thanks
    Last edited by Eric3006; 03-14-2021 at 12:30 PM.

They recently left the forum. They started doing auctions and was told they couldn't, so they took their business else where. I have never delt with them, but what happened to you would really piss me off. Let me guess, an auctioned off rifle?
    -SideBurnz-

Ni i bought a rifle in consignation an unfired rifle. By internet. When i receive i inspect the rifle. Look like new everywhere. I saw 2 litlle perfect ring in the barrel. I thought it was made like that cause the interior barrel was shinning and could see the nice rifling. After that i went to the range to try that beast. 375h&h. First i boresight my scope by look throught the barrel and align the scope cross. After 10 shot not able the make a group. I inspect again the barrel and look the diameter of the bore and i saw the bullet floating into the barrel like if it was a 416 diameter bore.Totaly hoplest.
    Back home i called wolverine G&T and said to send it to epps ellwood for warranty. The gunsmith there after he inspect it said the barrel has been shoot with obstuction and cause the 2 bulged ring in the barrel. Warranty was void cause the rifle second hand. I call back wolverine G&T and Jamie Osmond (manager) said to me he had inspected carefully this rifle and has nothing wrong with it when he send it by mail. So now i m stuck there and wait fort the price of a replacement barrel .

Get WGT to Call epps and tell them it was new and you are the first owner of this rifle, so the warranty should be honored

Quote Originally Posted by peacemaker56 View Post
    Get WGT to Call epps and tell them it was new and you are the first owner of this rifle, so the warranty should be honored
    Too late i sent my original invoice to them and it is clearly wrote pre own and unfired.
    The thing make me very piss off are the fact that the rifle was clearly defect when i receive it. I never shoot with obstruction cause before i shoot i look into barrel before and nithing was in barrel for obstruction.
    Now i have to pay a couples hundred box for another barrel. Lots of weird things on that transaction. Like the sticker on bill and i receive the rifle with base scope. If that rifle never been fired why base on the rifle.